PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Yoemen vs. Hutto Hippos

theyoefnshow
11-03-2004, 12:55 PM
Thoughts on this one? I personally don't think it'll be the big blow out that everyone expects because alot of guys w/ bumps and bruises will likely see light play, just enough to make sure Hutto isn't in the game. It'll be the first time meeting between the two so it should be interesting. W/ all the district games I've been pretty accurate prediction wise except for the Giddings game as I thout it'd be tough but not that close. Ah hell.....nobody has held Cameron under 31 and it won't start this week. Yoemen by at least a score of 40! :)

BIGGBROTHER
11-03-2004, 01:41 PM
MAN THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD

BETTER HEAL UP QUICK CAMERON
HIPPOS ARE ALL HEALED UP AND READY FOR A FIGHT
ONE OF MANY THINGS THE HIPPOS HAVE BEEN DOING IS PUTTING THE HURT ON THE OTHER TEAM
ALTHOUGH NOT FROM CHEAP SHOTS
END THE SEASON RIGHT HIPPOS

GOOD LUCK CAMERON SHOW EM WHAT 19 3A FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT IN THE PLAYOFFS BRING IT HOME AND LET THE EYES FALL ON CENTRAL TEXAS

RTX 14
11-03-2004, 11:16 PM
cameron by 21, dont think they can contain evans, boy is a playmaker

Old Tiger
11-03-2004, 11:49 PM
I'm pulling for Hutto, because if we win Friday and Cameron looses we get a share of the district title. I don't think Hutto can pull it out though. :(

Mandy
11-04-2004, 07:19 PM
SCORE!

Can't wait for this one...

BIGGBROTHER
11-06-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
Thoughts on this one? I personally don't think it'll be the big blow out that everyone expects because alot of guys w/ bumps and bruises will likely see light play, just enough to make sure Hutto isn't in the game. It'll be the first time meeting between the two so it should be interesting. W/ all the district games I've been pretty accurate prediction wise except for the Giddings game as I thout it'd be tough but not that close. Ah hell.....nobody has held Cameron under 31 and it won't start this week. Yoemen by at least a score of 40! :)

bua
ha
ha hahaha
ha ha

BIGGBROTHER
11-06-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by BIGGBROTHER
MAN THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD

BETTER HEAL UP QUICK CAMERON
HIPPOS ARE ALL HEALED UP AND READY FOR A FIGHT
ONE OF MANY THINGS THE HIPPOS HAVE BEEN DOING IS PUTTING THE HURT ON THE OTHER TEAM
ALTHOUGH NOT FROM CHEAP SHOTS
END THE SEASON RIGHT HIPPOS

GOOD LUCK CAMERON SHOW EM WHAT 19 3A FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT IN THE PLAYOFFS BRING IT HOME AND LET THE EYES FALL ON CENTRAL TEXAS

great game to the yoeman good luck

Mandy
11-06-2004, 02:05 AM
Mr. Yoe man or whatever now...I'll admit I'm not the type of person to boldly tell you YOURE A LOSER...atleast behind your back. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt here...The Hutto Hippos...underdogs? Wait...HUTTO HIPPOS BEAT CAMERON?! NO WAY! That's what most people are probably thinking when they see that score. Although SOME calls from the refs were completely off--hence the holdings that everyone including God and probably some instincted dinosaurs saw [that's how obivous they were]--but HEY, if you can't beat the man might as well take out the system right?

Hutto not only proved who they are in this district tonight they proved that they play with heart--and tonight's game was a high definition of that. To all of those who doubted them because "Pfft, they're Hutto!" I will like for you to put mashed potatos on that plate of words that you'll be eating. You shouldn't ever by any circumstance underestimate the underdog--we got the last bite tonight--might not have made the playoffs but we made something; in the history book of your record ;)

We'll always be that team with a second thought of "No Way!" who beat cameron and shattered their perfect record.

No offense on Cameron's side--ya'll played good. Leroy the ref was being mighty friendly until finally he realized the game wasn't going to go anywhere if he didn't start calling stuff out of 'the other team'

but still we proved those who try to hold us back wrong--and thus it was the numbers shining bright on that score board that helped a bit to prove just that ;)

The glory of this doesn't shine on the coaches--or on the fact that Hutto played hard tonight--it shines on the fact that we don't give up. The best thing anyone ever told me was to never give up...and tonight was a win with heart and determination...to not prove anyone wrong but to prove to ourselves that no matter what...we won't give up without a fight.

And that is exactly what those boys did.

hell.....nobody has held Cameron under 31 and it won't start this week

would you like mustard on this plate of words you're eating? Or are you on that new carb diet? ;) Goodgame Yoe

oh yeah....

big bro just said that 'this just goes to show that nobody really beat us just ourselves'

BIGGBROTHER
11-06-2004, 02:25 AM
Hutto basketball starts up this week
again no playoffs for the men of football
but thanks for not being part of that reason cameron

just wanted to say thanks to all the fans that made everygame and stayed past the third quarter

to the men great season being torn apart by parents coaches and school work and never giving up for one second makes you champions in my eyes

onward and upward next year a new chapter will open

right now b-ball then baseball and track and golf uil
holiday breaks you worked real hard enjoy the rest of the year

ILS1
11-06-2004, 08:42 AM
I've been pretty accurate prediction wise except for the Giddings game as I thout it'd be tough but not that close. Ah hell.....nobody has held Cameron under 31 and it won't start this week. Yoemen by at least a score of 40!

Boy,were YOU wrong!!! AGAIN!!!

:)

cunbed10
11-06-2004, 09:04 AM
Looks like Cameron is hitting it's stride at the right time. Marlin was at the game, and we weren't impressed at all, I don't C how u guys won as many games as u have.

52madmidget
11-06-2004, 10:31 AM
I'll tell you how, Leroy was the ref and gives'em 5 downs instead of 4

Mandy
11-06-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Looks like Cameron is hitting it's stride at the right time. Marlin was at the game, and we weren't impressed at all, I don't C how u guys won as many games as u have.

AHHH I KNEW You guys had something to do with the downlow...just knew it. Who was wearing yellow? Unless of course I'm reading that post wrong...which I probably am...thanks 52madmidget beach ;)