PDA

View Full Version : Decatur's last District game Vs. Lake Worth

huarache18
11-03-2004, 11:22 AM
What are yalls predictions?

gbizzle_9lion
11-03-2004, 11:28 AM
Lake worth seems to be pretty confident that they can beat decatur but i think decatur is too good Lake worth will come out hitting hard and being physical but i thnk that wont bother decatur too much and the score will be just like every other district game decatur has played.....................alot to not so much if any

huarache18
11-03-2004, 11:31 AM
-gbizzle_9lion-
Have you seen Lake Worth play this season?

gbizzle_9lion
11-03-2004, 11:47 AM
yeah i played against them two weeks ago in that marathon of a game (4ot) they are a strong bunch and have some pretty good athletes. Thompson their running back is pretty good but if you lay a solid hit on him he'll put the ball on the ground as will just about every body else who carries the ball for them their qb is a pretty good athlete as well

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-03-2004, 02:40 PM
i cant speak for them, but i know as a fan, im hoping that decatur is looking past them and on to bigger and better things. but i also know that decatur will come out swinging. im too afraid to even make a prediction on this one. i love my alma mater, but i just dont see them coming away w/ the win on this one...sorry if you guys from 'frog country read this, but decatur is GOOD!!!

gbizzle_9lion
11-03-2004, 08:21 PM
hey bullfrog alumni i'm along with you hoping lake worth wins because its always fun hearing about the "underdog" winning. but lake worth would have to build on its success from last week and not live on it and come out on FIRE the whole night not just a half or 3 quarters because once decatur gets up on you the dont look back

creditcard
11-03-2004, 08:40 PM
i would like to see decatur play because it seems like every week they are putting up 60 or 70
lol