PDA

View Full Version : Nov. 3, 2004 Leon & Lymelight Morning Show........Bush or Kerry????????

cunbed10
11-03-2004, 08:03 AM
GoooooooooooooooooodMOrning 3Adownlow We still don't know who won, last Leon check Bush had 254 Electorial votes, and Kerry had 252 How is your town doing on the nice kool morning, it's hump day, and u know how We Do L & L wants 2 hear from U, What up 3AFootball world

fb_gurl
11-03-2004, 08:35 AM
Good Morning Leon and Lymelight!! Its a COLD hump day and I can't wait for the next two days to go by its PERFECT Friday night football weather!!

cunbed10
11-03-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Good Morning Leon and Lymelight!! Its a COLD hump day and I can't wait for the next two days to go by its PERFECT Friday night football weather!! Tha Square was pretty chilly when I left.

HornetMom
11-03-2004, 08:43 AM
Good Morning Leon, yes it a brrrrrrrrrr...day in the Brazos Valley, but it will be a great night for football on Friday.

IHStangFan
11-03-2004, 08:54 AM
good morning Leon...i'm LOVING this cooler weather! hope your day kicks arse!!

marlin fan
11-03-2004, 09:07 AM
good morning yes it is very chilli i had to get up and cut the heater!!!!

44INAROW
11-03-2004, 09:31 AM
Morning Leon and Lymelight. Love this cooler weather........... :inlove:

big daddy russ
11-03-2004, 09:43 AM
Hey Leon, good morning from CS. I've got a homework assignment for all the rest of you. You should see what each news source reported last night as their "projected" electoral counts and tally them up against the final numbers. I worked for a TV station during the last election. You'd be surprised at all the fudging the media does.

CheerMom
11-03-2004, 09:47 AM
Good Morning from "The Swamp"!! Lovin this cooler weather!!
Two more days til kickoff!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

cunbed10
11-03-2004, 10:02 AM
Yeah! It's football time and the weather has it's way of letting U know it's close to play-offs, all of the play-offs games were cold last year, clean up until December 20 in Tyler texas, I've got the Caddy ready 2 roll where ever the Brackets takes the Bulldogs.

TheDOCTORdre
11-03-2004, 10:30 AM
The DR is in the house how we doin today boyz?

Bandera YaYa
11-03-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
GoooooooooooooooooodMOrning 3Adownlow We still don't know who won, last Leon check Bush had 254 Electorial votes, and Kerry had 252 How is your town doing on the nice kool morning, it's hump day, and u know how We Do L & L wants 2 hear from U, What up 3AFootball world Good morning from Bandera........have to correct you on your electoral count....Kerry never had 254.......he only has 238 right now! Got 3 hrs of sleep...but hanging in there on this cold morning!!! Guess P Diddy is laying low this morning......spent all that money on those "OR DIE" shirts......would have been better spent on some more bling bling !.......Love being an American!!!!!!!

southern_thunder
11-03-2004, 10:48 AM
Hey Leon sorry so late checkin in Thunder is moving kind of slow this mornin, little too much bombay last night. one thing for sure though the DOGS are ready for some tiger meat come Friday.

cunbed10
11-03-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Good morning from Bandera........have to correct you on your electoral count....Kerry never had 254.......he only has 238 right now! Got 3 hrs of sleep...but hanging in there on this cold morning!!! Guess P Diddy is laying low this morning......spent all that money on those "OR DIE" shirts......would have been better spent on some more bling bling !.......Love being an American!!!!!!! I'm reading my quote and I am almost sure I C Bush with 254 not Kerry, but Bush Won so That's a morbid conversation, and as far as the Bling, Bling Thing, P Diddy has enough money to buy what ever he wants, so I Doubt if that hurt him more than the election did. So Kerry, P Diddy, and Ole Leon R not Americans? Is this correct?:thinking:

cunbed10
11-03-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
Hey Leon sorry so late checkin in Thunder is moving kind of slow this mornin, little too much bombay last night. one thing for sure though the DOGS are ready for some tiger meat come Friday. S_T I think ya'll R ready.

Bandera YaYa
11-03-2004, 11:57 AM
My bad...I meant to quote "252"...sorry, you are correct to correct me! Of course you, Kerry and P Diddy are Americans, didn't say that you weren't?????? I just think it's hilarious that not much changed because of P Diddy's concept of "VOTE OR DIE". Don't you think that sounds a little over the top??? Was that a good slogan for our young???? I think NOT. But just my 2 cents. Peace!

District303aPastPlayer
11-03-2004, 12:01 PM
OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOOO
the lights out, im bout to punch your lights out. . . guess who's back all ya suckas!!!!!

Thats right, lymelight in the buildin, holla at ya boy :D

SINTON81
11-03-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
My bad...I meant to quote "252"...sorry, you are correct to correct me! Of course you, Kerry and P Diddy are Americans, didn't say that you weren't?????? I just think it's hilarious that not much changed because of P Diddy's concept of "VOTE OR DIE". Don't you think that sounds a little over the top??? Was that a good slogan for our young???? I think NOT. But just my 2 cents. Peace!

Hi Leon, I have to say that I agree with Bandera YaYa. I think the shirts were kind of stupid myself.
:cool: :cool:

District303aPastPlayer
11-03-2004, 12:15 PM
i proudly wore my VOTE OR DIE pin yesterday at work on my nametag :D

cunbed10
11-03-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by SINTON81
Hi Leon, I have to say that I agree with Bandera YaYa. I think the shirts were kind of stupid myself.
:cool: :cool: If That's what it takes to get the attention of the young people today, then so be it, whom am I to say something is over the top, or stupid:rolleyes:

District303aPastPlayer
11-03-2004, 04:28 PM
i enjoyed the campaign. . very attention grabbing. . just like the girl 2 seats down from me in the library. . . wowzers. . .

SINTON81
11-03-2004, 04:35 PM
If That's what it takes to get the attention of the young people today, then so be it, whom am I to say something is over the top, or stupid:rolleyes:

I understand Leon, I won't argue with you. After all this is your morning show.:D :D

District303aPastPlayer
11-03-2004, 04:37 PM
I understand Leon, I won't argue with you. After all this is your morning show.:D :D
hey, its mine too!!

SINTON81
11-03-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
hey, its mine too!!

Sorry, I was so nervous that I forgot you. You know, first time caller and all.

District303aPastPlayer
11-03-2004, 05:04 PM
Sorry, I was so nervous that I forgot you. You know, first time caller and all.

its okay this one time, but if you do it again, your priveledges will be revoked. . . i think i misspelled a work in here. .

Bandera YaYa
11-03-2004, 06:52 PM
If That's what it takes to get the attention of the young people today, then so be it, whom am I to say something is over the top, or stupid:rolleyes: Exactly my point.....IT DIDN'T WORK.......I liked Rock the Vote much better...sounded more intelligent....less bloody.....