mulefan
11-02-2004, 04:22 PM
canyon over perryton by 14
borger 12 over dalhart
muleshoe 7 over littlefield
cooper 10 over brownfield

trueblue
11-02-2004, 04:26 PM
hey anybody know about the playoff brackets:) :)

Da Mules
11-02-2004, 09:27 PM
I think your picks are about right, except I think Muleshoe beats Littlefield by 21. All of the winning teams could beat the projected losers by a lot more points, but they will pull out starters as soon as possible to prevent injuries and hold back for the playoffs.

I guess we play the Rangers on Thursday Nov 11 @ 5:00 p.m.
District 1-3a and 2-3a should have had the wit to book a couple of spots well in advance. this is a p*SS poor time slot for most Muleshoe fans (again)

RangerRedFan
11-02-2004, 09:46 PM
DaMules, my info (taken from Perryton radio station website) says the game is Thursday @ 7:30. I hope neither of us gets anyone hurt before then.

ranger
11-03-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Da Mules
I think your picks are about right, except I think Muleshoe beats Littlefield by 21. All of the winning teams could beat the projected losers by a lot more points, but they will pull out starters as soon as possible to prevent injuries and hold back for the playoffs.

I guess we play the Rangers on Thursday Nov 11 @ 5:00 p.m.
District 1-3a and 2-3a should have had the wit to book a couple of spots well in advance. this is a p*SS poor time slot for most Muleshoe fans (again)

No joke it's not a great time. Your coach insisted on Thursday, and won his way! thursday at 8

Da Mules
11-03-2004, 09:39 PM
well that about figures... every darn year we pick a jackass time for the 1st playoff game. last time we played you guys, it was Friday afternoon about 3 or 4 o'clock. lots of Mulepeople couldn't make the game that early, and I know it's not easy driving all the way from Perryton either.
Good luck and hopefully no injuries on either team!