PDA

View Full Version : Keep away shirt thing.

mikecheck
11-02-2004, 03:04 PM
Now how is this gonna work? The last person who has the shirt PMs someone he/she truly trusts and sends them the shirt for them to sign and maybe take a picture with it and post it here, just to keep Jason aware that it is alive and well somewhere in good ole Texas. Until the State playoffs when it mysteriouly shows up and maybe handed to Jason and whoever is going to make the presentation. (just an idea)

spiveyrat
11-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by mikecheck
Now how is this gonna work? The last person who has the shirt PMs someone he/she truly trusts and sends them the shirt for them to sign and maybe take a picture with it and post it here, just to keep Jason aware that it is alive and well somewhere in good ole Texas. Until the State playoffs when it mysteriouly shows up and maybe handed to Jason and whoever is going to make the presentation. (just an idea)

Why limit it to Texas? Let's make it interesting... I'm in Kansas, and I know of posters on here from Southern California, Washington state, Alaska, and Afganistan. :D

jason
11-02-2004, 03:23 PM
that all sounds fine...but lets keep it in texas for the playoffs...and if it does go out of state, i already know the first place it would go...and it aint none of them there places...

spiveyrat
11-02-2004, 03:26 PM
I was kidding. >>nudge nudge, jab jab, wink wink<< ;)

jason
11-02-2004, 03:27 PM
yeah yeah i know...but all i want is my signature and a picture of it lol....ill just find a 3a game thats close to take it too...maybe marlin...

pirate4state
11-02-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by jason
yeah yeah i know...but all i want is my signature and a picture of it lol....ill just find a 3a game thats close to take it too...maybe marlin... I thought yours would have been the 1st signature & pic!! :)

jason
11-02-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I thought yours would have been the 1st signature & pic!! :) it wasnt at a game, it just didnt feel right lol...

Keith7
11-02-2004, 05:12 PM
that all sounds fine...but lets keep it in texas for the playoffs...and if it does go out of state, i already know the first place it would go...and it aint none of them there places...

aww you'd send it to california..

i'll catch a laguna beach game

Ranger Mom
11-02-2004, 05:14 PM
it wasnt at a game, it just didnt feel right lol...

Tell me about it, I signed it in my kitchen!:(

CHSBaseball07
11-02-2004, 05:40 PM
i didnt know we found the shirt.....so it finally came in? lol

jason
11-02-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by CHSBaseball07
i didnt know we found the shirt.....so it finally came in? lol long story, but yes lol...

CHSBaseball07
11-02-2004, 05:52 PM
better have came in..my signature is on there...haha.....or maybe yall just bought another and put a bunch of names on it