PDA

View Full Version : Everman struggles but wins

Matthew328
02-27-2003, 10:49 PM
Man those Wylie Bulldogs had me nervous...they had a great game plan and executed it to perfection..they had flawless shooting and their zone defense gave Everman fits....a 16-1 4th quarter run finally put away a pesky Wylie squad...I also wanna saw I was disappointed in the way Everman's fans acted at the end of the game singing "Hey Hey Good-Bye" come on we need to show a little more class than that....

Ranger Mom
02-27-2003, 10:57 PM
WOW, according to Wildstangs, Greenwood fans weren't on their best behavior when we played Sweetwater. It could get UGLY in the stands!!!

Matthew328
02-27-2003, 10:59 PM
LOL I don't know about that...I don't think very many fans from Everman will be making the long trip to Lubbock

Ranger Mom
02-27-2003, 11:05 PM
That's true - I didn't think about that. I guess I will hang out here tomorrow night and hopefully catch some updates. Do you know if anyone is gonna be able to do that? Also, what time does the game start? (I might be able to find someone to call updates in to me, if you don't have someone set up to do so!!)

Matthew328
02-27-2003, 11:12 PM
I'll be at work during the game which I believe starts at 7....I have someone at the game who will be giving me updates..then hopefully wildstangs will be around the computer and I can call him and he can post the updates..

Ranger Mom
02-27-2003, 11:16 PM
Okay......sounds good!!! :D

Green Ranger
02-28-2003, 08:47 AM
The Sweetwater-Greenwood Game was unlike the previous two. I have and still do have respect for Sweetwater and their fans. After the football game when their fans gave Greenwood a hand and starting chanting "Win, Win, Win" to me that showed real class. The basketball game was rough by both teams and things were said by both sides. Some Greenwood players were talking some smack at the same time it was coming from Sweetwater as well. I will give Sweetwater alot of credit, your student body made ours look sad to say the least. Best wishes to them in Baseball and softball.

JMEN84
02-28-2003, 10:26 AM
I to was a little disapointed with our fans at the end of the game. Wylie gave us fits and we were lucky to get out with the win. Not to take anything away from my Bulldog's of Everman, they pulled it out when it counted and it will still go down as a "W". Gotta go and hit the road to Lubbock. Hope we have a better shooting night tonight. Oh, and congrads to Wylie for giving us everthing they had....Sorry for our crowd, some of them don't get out much...