PDA

View Full Version : Is Gilmer going DI?

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Just curious how the district is playing out.

PPHSfan
11-02-2004, 11:41 AM
If Gladewater beats Mineola this Friday, then Gilmer will go D2. If Mineola wins then Gilmer will go D1.

Jerry's has Gladewater favored by six points.

Guess we will know in a few days.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-02-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
If Gladewater beats Mineola this Friday, then Gilmer will go D2. If Mineola wins then Gilmer will go D1.

Jerry's has Gladewater favored by six points.

Guess we will know in a few days.

I'm pulling for Gladewater then. I think that Gilmer is the only team that stands a chance at beating Decatur. I would like to see that matchup.

PPHSfan
11-02-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
I'm pulling for Gladewater then. I think that Gilmer is the only team that stands a chance at beating Decatur. I would like to see that matchup.

Then you better be pulling for Gladewater to lose if you want to see Gilmer go D1.

Keith7
11-02-2004, 09:21 PM
i picked Gilmer to go D-2 3 weeks ago, I think gladwater will pull it out

Bullaholic
11-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
i picked Gilmer to go D-2 3 weeks ago, I think gladwater will pull it out

You mean you're "hoping" Gilmer goes D2, 'cause Gainesville would have to beat both Decatur and Gilmer to win state.

Keith7
11-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You mean you're "hoping" Gilmer goes D2, 'cause Gainesville would have to beat both Decatur and Gilmer to win state.

Gainesville would have to beat alot of teams to win state.. i'm hoping for them to go D-2 more because if not it will ruin my playoff projections from a few weeks ago

Bullaholic
11-02-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Gainesville would have to beat alot of teams to win state.. i'm hoping for them to go D-2 more because if not it will ruin my playoff projections from a few weeks ago

You ever considered a career in politics, Keith? If not, you should.

Keith7
11-02-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You ever considered a career in politics, Keith? If not, you should.

:thinking: :thinking: I thought about it but law school takes too long.. i'll just stick to being a future coach