PDA

View Full Version : I know it's not football but...

NSUTrumpet08
11-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Well i would like to congratulate Canton High School for being the Texas 3A State Marching Band Champion for the second time in a row. They won in 2002. The top seven bands at state were Canton, Waco-Robinson, Canyon, Port Isabel, Wills Point, Whitesboro, and Llano.

Bullaholic
11-02-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
Well i would like to congratulate Canton High School for being the Texas 3A State Marching Band Champion for the second time in a row. They won in 2002. The top seven bands at state were Canton, Waco-Robinson, Canyon, Port Isabel, Wills Point, Whitesboro, and Llano.

That is really great, I've always heard that Canton has always had a really outstanding band program. Their football team has been doing well the last couple of years also. I just hope everyone will get in behind them and give them lots of support if they make the playoffs again. They've got to win this week against Bullard to make it.

footballgal
11-02-2004, 11:26 PM
Congrats! to all those bands that advanced to state, and to the state Champs, Canton High School! :)

A special congratulations, goes out to the The Silver Tarpon Band, great job of representing. BTW, that game you'll didn't make, because you were in Calallen for area comp., you were really missed. The game, just didn't seem the same without you'll out there!

Keith7
11-02-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
Whitesboro

yea whitesboro!!! i told yall that people only went to the games to see the band.. they are awesome

NSUTrumpet08
11-03-2004, 02:45 PM
Those that advanced to the state marching band contest were Canton, Robinson, Canyon, Port Isabel, Wills Point, Whitesboro, Llano, Rio Hondo, Lindale, Princeton, Pittsburg, Levelland, New Boston, Carizzo Springs, Monahans, Groesbeck, Marion, Castleberry, and Gatesville. Congrats to all!

onfirebball05mustang
11-03-2004, 03:09 PM
Congrats everyone!
Manor made it to Area...which was the first time in a whle...:clap: