PDA

View Full Version : I missed you guys!

dawgmom
11-02-2004, 09:00 AM
I'm back! I had to be out for a few weeks because of a family matter, but I am back! I was suffering withdrawals too! Man, I am glad to be back. Now...I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!
Jasper/Silsbee...gonna be a tough one for my Dawgs. I will be there screaming, stomping, clapping, and cheering them on! But, I am not gonna call it. I don't want to jinx anything.

HornetMom
11-02-2004, 09:22 AM
Welcome back, dawgmom. Hope all is well. :wave:

spiveyrat
11-02-2004, 09:50 AM
I've been wondering where you were! Welcome back!

CheerMom
11-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Welcome back!!!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

j_dog
11-02-2004, 10:46 AM
I looked for you at Shepherd, but didn't see you! Guess I don't know what a dawgmom looks like! :D

Hupernikomen
11-02-2004, 11:02 AM
yeah me either jdog...I wonder if she was sitting next to that guy who was really doing the dawg bark the other night...reminded me of old times.

dawgmom
11-02-2004, 11:11 AM
No, unfortunately, I didn't get to make it to the game. I listened to it on the radio though. But, I WILL be there this week! I hope you guys can make it!
A Dawgmom looks like................hmmmm........ME! :D
If you are going to be there, let me know and I will tell you where I sit!

Bandera YaYa
11-02-2004, 12:02 PM
Yeah....another MOM on board!! Welcome Back!! Moms Rule!!! :clap:

j_dog
11-02-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by dawgmom
If you are going to be there, let me know and I will tell you where I sit!
It doesn't look like I will make this game as much as I would like to. I have discovered that I can BARELY get the KTXJ broadcast here in Huntsville. Right now, that is my plan. If the reception fails, I will be depending upon you Jasper folks to post the scores here. :) I am hoping there will be several Jasper playoff games here at SHSU! :) Maybe Hupernikomen and I can meet you here.

dawgmom
11-02-2004, 12:44 PM
I hope for several games at SHSU also. I know that stadium! lol....
Thanks to all of you for your welcome backs! Yes, Bandera, I am a card carrying member of the Moms YAYA!!! :D lol....

MOMS RULE!

Now, go clean your room!