PDA

View Full Version : Tarkington

eagle.eyes
11-02-2004, 08:49 AM
I'd like to take a moment and mentally shake the hands of the Longhorn football program. I was impressed with their team Fri night and it looks like they may be getting on track with some talented young kids.

Jody
11-02-2004, 09:16 AM
I went to see the Huffman vs. Liberty game, but they scored 26 on BH Friday, which no one else has done. West Columbia put up 21 in their loss to BH, so good job Tarkington.

I know we have a lot of folks hurt on D, but you still have to make the plays.

BlueBlood
11-02-2004, 09:18 AM
I hope their varsity is all underclassmen because I watched the sub-varsity games on Thursday and they were awful. I mean worst than awful. I will say the Tarkington Varsity played better than I thought they would on Friday.

BHKrystal06
11-02-2004, 09:48 AM
i think #12 is a better qb than #11. he throws better and hes smarter. he doesnt try to force things that arent there. any replies?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-02-2004, 09:52 AM
Krystal finally comes out of hiding after the shirt returns.....

Hupernikomen
11-02-2004, 11:05 AM
thanks for the compliments. coaches and kids are continuing to work hard. glad to see some have noticed the improvements.

Jody
11-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
well one is a freshman and one is a senior...thanks for the compliments. coaches and kids are continuing to work hard. glad to see some have noticed the improvements.

Chris # 11 is a Junior. # 12 is a Sophmore. Both are good, but yes # 12 is better at running an offense. Not only is he better at running a offense, but the coaches actually run an offense when he is in there. Skidmore is too busy running Chris for him to get much game time experience passing the ball, which he could be very good at with more work. I would rather see him in the back-field.

Hupernikomen
11-02-2004, 12:54 PM
i didn't even pay attention to the numbers I thought she was making reference to our two qbs.