PDA

View Full Version : I will go to Floresville.

Phil C
11-01-2004, 12:49 PM
Tomorrow night the Sinton Lady Pirates have a volleyball playoff game in Floresville at 7:00 P.M. against Carrizo Springs. Go Lady Pirates. (Besides being a Sinton Pirate Fan I am also a Sinton Lady Pirate Fan. I bet most of you didn't know that.) :)

District303aPastPlayer
11-01-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Tomorrow night the Sinton Lady Pirates have a volleyball playoff game in Floresville at 7:00 P.M. against Carrizo Springs. Go Lady Pirates. (Besides being a Sinton Pirate Fan I am also a Sinton Lady Pirate Fan. I bet most of you didn't know that.) :)

iw as unaware

PhiI C
11-01-2004, 10:47 PM
I like most sports.

mwynn05
11-01-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Tomorrow night the Sinton Lady Pirates have a volleyball playoff game in Floresville at 7:00 P.M. against Carrizo Springs. Go Lady Pirates. (Besides being a Sinton Pirate Fan I am also a Sinton Lady Pirate Fan. I bet most of you didn't know that.) :) I never would have guessed

PhiI C
11-01-2004, 10:54 PM
It is true myn. I go to the football games, girls' volleyball games, boys and girls basketball games, some track when I can and baseball and of course softball. I would go to soccer games if they had them.

44INAROW
11-01-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
It is true myn. I go to the football games, girls' volleyball games, boys and girls basketball games, some track when I can and baseball and of course softball. I would go to soccer games if they had them.

Phil is an avid sports-fan, we met up at a Freshman Basketball game in Sinton during Christmas holidays last year.. He was easy to spot with his "signature" cap on :cool:

Phil C
11-02-2004, 12:33 PM
I will be leaving for Floresville today right after work.

GreenMonster
11-02-2004, 02:00 PM
Is the God Father a dirty old man or just into his sports?

Phil C
11-02-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

:mad:

Phil C
11-02-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

Ok! I will again post a thread about the GodFather to clear Green and maybe other new ones minds about the GodFather. Others that know me don't need to read the thread.