PDA

View Full Version : MATHIS VS. SINTON

M.PIRATEFAN
09-23-2001, 08:03 PM
Say Sinton, are you ready?? We are and we are going to yalls town, in front of yalls home crowd and give yall a whippin!!!!!!
It's going to be a good game and I will be there and all those Mathis fans making alot of noise!!!!! Bring yalls earplugs and tissue so yall can wipe those tears from yalls eyes after we beat yall!!!!!! You just don't know>>> Mathis Pirates are going to whip alot of sinton butt and embarass yall at hom!!!!! Cannot wait and see you there!!!
GOOOOOOOOO MATHIS PIRATES!!!!!!!!

surfspike
09-23-2001, 08:23 PM
I beg to differ... mathis better have a really strong team to beat Sinton... Good luck Pirates, u will need it

pirateman98
09-24-2001, 10:36 AM
You might be same fool in the callertimes talken all that noise. I am Sinton Pirate Fan and I will be there at that game. To say who is going to win, I don't know!! My heart will always be with Sinton, but you really can not predict the future. I am not saying that I don't have any faith in my hometown, I do, but when you have two good teams going at it like we do, who knows how it will turn out. I try to avoid saying stuipd thing so that it won't have a chance coming back and hitting me in the face. I have a ton of respect for Mathis because they are a good team and they are underrated. On Friday, let the game speak for itself on the field. I will be making the trip from Austin to watch this game. Good Luck and Go Sinton Pirates!!

pirateman98
09-24-2001, 10:38 AM
You might be the same fool in the callertimes talken all that noise. I am a Sinton Pirate Fan and I will be there at that game. To say who is going to win, I don't know!! My heart will always be with Sinton, but you really can not predict the future. I am not saying that I don't have any faith in my hometown, I do, but when you have two good teams going at it like we do, who knows how it will turn out. I try to avoid saying stuipd thing so that it won't have a chance coming back and hitting me in the face. I have a ton of respect for Mathis because they are a good team and they are underrated. On Friday, let the game speak for itself on the field. I will be making the trip from Austin to watch this game. Good Luck and Go Sinton Pirates!!

M.PIRATEFAN
09-24-2001, 12:30 PM
Your right, we're just going to have to wait and see on Friday!! And I do have respect for Sinton as well but what it boils down to is that we are both powerhouse teams and its going to be a great team!!! I bought my reserve seat already to sit in the Mathis side cuz I am a Mathis Pirate til the end!!!! So good luck to yall as well and nomatter who wins we are the best!!!! GOOOOOOO MATHIS PIRATES ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!