PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cowbell!!!???

IHStangFan
11-01-2004, 08:56 AM
WHERE THE H*LL was Ingleside's band's cowbell this past friday?!?! i heard NO cowbell when the band marched into the stadium...nor did i see the cowbell......uh...player.....anyone got the poop on this?? i'd like to know what is going on here!! :mad:

HornetMom
11-01-2004, 09:16 AM
BTW, heard a cowbell in Smithville's band Friday night. They had their 8th grade band with them and they sounded pretty good....cowbell and all. :clap: :clap:

IHStangFan
11-01-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by HornetMom
BTW, heard a cowbell in Smithville's band Friday night. They had their 8th grade band with them and they sounded pretty good....cowbell and all. :clap: :clap: hehehehe.....NIIIICE, its good to see that this cowbell craze is catching on! ;)

scrub c
11-01-2004, 09:37 AM
we heard cowbells from the other team friday night.....

looked up and they around the drill teams necks.......

IHStangFan
11-01-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by scrub c
we heard cowbells from the other team friday night.....

looked up and they around the drill teams necks....... hehe....yeah...the guy sittin beside me Friday night produced a large cowbell from his bag and banged and rattled that thing to death! i found it amusing. :D

big daddy russ
11-01-2004, 11:15 AM
The new band director must not be from these parts.

big daddy russ
11-01-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
hehe....yeah...the guy sittin beside me Friday night produced a large cowbell from his bag and banged and rattled that thing to death! i found it amusing. :D
We need to start bringing cowbells to the game, B. I'm about to go buy one and I'll make it to every possible playoff game I can.

IHStangFan
11-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Russ...the new band director had gone back to all the old stuff...the cowbell cadence, Peter Gunn, etc. but no cowbell this past week.....as far as the cowbells for the playoffs...ive already been looking, LOL.

big daddy russ
11-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Awesome. I'm headed to the feed store in a little bit. Hope they have them. If not, there's a saddleshop around the corner that I'll try. It's a longshot, but one of those places may have something.

IHStangFan
11-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Awesome. I'm headed to the feed store in a little bit. Hope they have them. If not, there's a saddleshop around the corner that I'll try. It's a longshot, but one of those places may have something. yeah...i was gonna hit up all the feed stores between here and Sinton.