PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale/Madison

Gsquared
11-01-2004, 08:48 AM
This should be a good one. I think ill take Kdale by 4

NWRANGERS
11-01-2004, 10:42 AM
IT WILL BE A HIGH SCORING GAME. KENNEDALE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP MADISON PASSING GAME. MADISON RECEIVERS ARE FAST AND CAN CATCH. YET MADISON WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP KENNEDALE RUNNING GAME. SO THIS GAME IS A TOSS UP.

Gsquared
11-01-2004, 01:10 PM
How well does Madison run the ball?

NWRANGERS
11-01-2004, 02:09 PM
MADISON RUN GAME IS NOT THAT GOOD. THE OFFENSIVE LINE IS REALLY TERRIBLE. BUT WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVERS AND RUNNING BACK THAT HAS 4.4 40 SPEED REALLY DON'T MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR LINE IS. BECAUSE THE QB JUST THROW THE BALL AND LET THE RECEIVER GO GET IT.

JR2004
11-02-2004, 05:28 AM
I don't believe that this will be a high scoring game...No team that has played Madison has scored more than 21 on them this year and that includes Lincoln, SOC, and Hutch...If Kennedale does it, my hat's off to them...

One of the problems that Madison has is that they're predominantly made up of sophomores and juniors. They're only going to lose 8 seniors off of this team. There's not a lot of older guys on this team and it shows at times how much inexperience they have. The McNeil kid doesn't have impressive stats at RB, but he's also been injured some this season. He's just a sophomore though and he has legit 4.3 speed, which is something I didn't believe until I saw him play a game earlier this season. However his OC misuses him and the Kennedale fans will see what I mean on Friday night. He's going to be a really, really good player as early as next year who will wind up having some world class speed if he continues to pursue track. He runs between a 10.3 and 10.35 100m and this is despite him having never been on or near a track in his entire life until last year.

If Jason Thompson has a big day then so will the Trojan defense. A large part of the success of the defense can be attributed to his ability to disrupt plays in the backfield before they even get going. I wish I could be at this game, but I'll be at Gatesville vs. China Spring...I'm pulling for Madison to get this one and continue this great season that they've got going. I think some of the folks in Kennedale will be shocked at how good this Madison team is despite having so few seniors out there.

Gsquared
11-02-2004, 08:27 AM
What does the rest of the Madison D look like?