PDA

View Full Version : Perryton 20 Sweetwater 33

jcastor
11-22-2002, 11:46 PM
Well, a great game tonight...Just not happy with the outcome...Sweetwater's QB Carillo is an outstanding athlete...Perryton's Campbell showed just how much hear and talent he really has...Congrats to Sweetwater for a great game and victory and hats off to Perryton for providing us with yet another exciting year...

Good job guys...

eye of the tiger
11-23-2002, 12:01 AM
Tough loss jcastor but congrats to Perryton for a great year and congrats to Sweetwater on thier win.

Ranger Mom
11-23-2002, 12:11 AM
Way to go Mustangs!!

vet93
11-23-2002, 12:23 AM
Congratulations Mustangs...I finally picked one right! Wildstangs you will have to give us your game summary!

wildstangs
11-23-2002, 03:14 AM
vet93:
Congratulations Mustangs...I finally picked one right! Wildstangs you will have to give us your game summary!Sweetwater ran wild tonight. Carillo had close to 200 yards and Squires around 150. Attempted one pass, which fell incomplete. We are just really excited to be advancing past the second round for the first time since 1997! Hats off to Perryton. Campbell is BAD. I swear in like 2 minutes he threw a pass, received a pass, ran the ball, tackled Carrilo, and returned a punt. He is awesome. We had a 89 yard interception return that was awesome, but it was called back! Oh well, Cant wait to see who we get. Good luck to the Rangers and Bearcats tomorrow. Lets stock Region 1 with west Texas teams!

The One
11-23-2002, 09:10 AM
Mark my word you will get Decatur! You may not want them. They have a very good passing attack, excellent running game and a hell of a Defense. I truly believe they are the team to beat in Region 1! Good Luck.