PDA

View Full Version : Halloween funny!!

pirate4state
10-31-2004, 11:54 PM
This story happened a couple of years ago in a little town in Mexico. This guy was on the side of the road hitch-hiking on a very dark night and in the middle of a storm. The miserable hours passed but no car went by. The storm was so fierce that he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him.

Suddenly he saw a car coming very slowly toward him. It came to a stop. Without thinking about it, the guy got in the car and closed the door, only to realize there was nobody behind the wheel! The guy sat immobilized, staring at the road as the car approached a big curve. Horrified, he started
to pray, begging for his life. He was still in shock, when just before
the car hit the curve, a hand appeared thru the window and turned the wheel. The guy, now completely paralyzed in terror watched as the hand appeared repeatedly just before a curve. Finally, mustering his entire will, he forced himself to open the door and thrust himself out of the car. Without ever glancing back, he ran as fast as he could through the drenching black night, finally coming to a small town. Cold and in shock, he wandered into a cantina and asked for two shots of tequila. He downed them quickly before sharing his horrifying tale with everyone in the bar. A silence enveloped the group when they realized the guy was sober and crying uncontrollably.
About half an hour later two guys walked into the same cantina and one said to the other, "Look Jose, that's the pendejo who got in the car when we were pushing."

pendejo roughly translated means DUMBA$$
:D :D :D :D :D :D

TheDOCTORdre
10-31-2004, 11:56 PM
Nice I had heard this one before and I still laugh everytime I hear it

sinton66
11-01-2004, 12:01 AM
funny indeed.

sinpirate
11-01-2004, 12:08 AM
Great one!! Thanks for the funny.