View Full Version : New England's streak in trouble

Bobcatfan4life
10-31-2004, 06:59 PM
Pittsburgh-34
New England-13

12 minutes to go

Bulldog_12
10-31-2004, 07:02 PM
I have been watching this game and I am soooo happy. I cant wait till the end of this game. New England is having a really rough day today. Kinda feel bad for them, but then I think about how they have had 21 wins straight before this and then I don't feel so bad.:D

Keith7
10-31-2004, 07:03 PM
i'm glad.. that will give the Eagles the longest current streak in the NFL

Bobcatfan4life
10-31-2004, 07:11 PM
34-20, 6:33 left

Bulldog_12
10-31-2004, 07:19 PM
And thats great. I love the Eagles and I hope they win it all this year.

Keith7
10-31-2004, 07:23 PM
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/MCIAALNNFLKD/BAL_PHI_0908_DH.jpg

go TO

Bobcatfan4life
10-31-2004, 07:25 PM
34-20, 2:00 left

Bobcatfan4life
10-31-2004, 07:30 PM
34-20, final

I was so tired of hearing about the Patriots. Now it's over!!

Keith7
10-31-2004, 07:31 PM
YEAH!! now we get to hear about the Eagles and all the hype going into next weeks game w/ pittsburg

Bullaholic
10-31-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
i'm glad.. that will give the Eagles the longest current streak in the NFL

I don't very excited about any of the prima donnas in the NFL, but I am a native Texan, and have pulled for Dallas since the Don Meredith days. Got no use for Philly since their fans cheered when Irvin went down with a serious injury.

TheDOCTORdre
10-31-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Both teams lose to Pittsburgh, so New England will fall to Pittsburgh this week, while Philadelphia will fall to Pittsburgh next week,and the 1971 Dolphins will pop open another bottle of champagne as they will remain the only team to go undefeated for an entire season

Back in high school I had the nickname of the prophet because I would make some outrageous prophecies before our football games and they would come true, looks like I still may have the touch

Keith7
10-31-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I don't very excited about any of the prima donnas in the NFL, but I am a native Texan, and have pulled for Dallas since the Don Meredith days. Got no use for Philly since their fans cheered when Irvin went down with a serious injury.

i've liked philly since i was 2 cuz my dad was a big cowboy fan and wanted to create a friendly rivalry and have liked them since.. Thier fans are some of the most passionate in the game and we all know how Micheal Irvin loved to prance around and taunt fans, i'm sure at the time if the Eagles fan knew that it was potentially career ending that they would have been more respectful then that... but i have no excuse for them booing santa clause or pelting the cowboys w/ snow balls, those were just funny

LH Panther Mom
10-31-2004, 07:40 PM

I got you beat - Craig Morton for me. Actually, I believe I've forgotten who was first. Must be "old-timers" again. :(

TheDOCTORdre
10-31-2004, 07:40 PM
You know whats sad no one in NE cares that they lost because they are still riding the high of the Red Sox World Series championship

Jason1725
10-31-2004, 07:44 PM
Wow what a game, anyone that knows me here knows I am a huge Steeler fan, and I have to say I am on cloud nine right now. After having to endure Mark Malone, Bubby Brister, Neil O'Donnel, Mike Tomzack, Kordell Stewert, Jeff Graham, and Tommy Maddox it's nice to have a QB. Is this Big Ben kid good or what, he's sure not playing like a rookie. I hope they can do the same thing to Philly next week.

Bullaholic
10-31-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I got you beat - Craig Morton for me. Actually, I believe I've forgotten who was first. Must be "old-timers" again. :(

That's right LHPMom, Dandy Don was before Craig Morton, who shared time and eventually took over from Roger Staubach. Sorry about LH loss this week....but I bet you guys will be in the "hunt". I don't have "all timer's" yet, but I got a good case of "part timer's" going.

spiveyrat
10-31-2004, 10:33 PM
Got no use for Philly since their fans cheered when Irvin went down with a serious injury.

AMEN!!! I hope the BUS just rolls over Philly just like they did NE tonight! :D I'm no Steelers fan. But I'll root for anyone who's playing NE... except maybe Philly.