PDA

View Full Version : Would like Rockdale posters opinion

Cameronbystander
10-31-2004, 05:03 PM
Is Cameron the real deal? Having only gotten to see 1/2 of the Caldwell game I am interested in your thoughts after Friday's game. Are they as fast as people around here say? Do they have a chance to go three or four deep in the playoffs?

BTW, I think Rockdale can win a couple of playoff games if they execute. Your receivers have good hands and the team plays smart ball. Good luck!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2004, 06:11 PM
Cameron has some playmakers, and a heady QB. Ya'll have the talent to make it that deep.

Cameronbystander
11-01-2004, 10:30 AM
None of the other Rockdale posters care to share their opinion?

Dogman
11-01-2004, 10:50 AM
I think Cameron will be tough to handle by anyone who doesn't have a player that can match up on #5 man on man. Several times during the game #5 was covered by Tiger DB's that were smaller and undersized. The yoeman QB would not take any chances and throw into coverage even if it was a size miss-match. Mullins displayed very good decision making ability and played almost mistake free.

I think the only way the Yoeman will be slowed down is for a team like a Marlin or Jasper that is loaded with athletes and "may" have someone to man up on #5 and can zone the remainder of the Yoeman. I'm not saying that it would take someone to shut #5 down but just give the appearance that he is covered and force Mulllins to throw away from him. The other receivers are good but they are not game changers.

I think the Yoeman can go 3 or 4 deep. The only thing I noticed is when things aren't going well I did see #5 and #6 hollering and scolding their teammates in the first half and I think their could be some decention in the ranks if they were to get down by a couple of scores. I just haven't seen anyone who could get them down and cover #5 man to man.

Good luck in the playoffs and may the 19-3A make a statement to the rest of the teams that we are the toughest district.