PDA

View Full Version : You are NOT gonna believe this!!!

Ranger Mom
10-30-2004, 07:50 PM
I just checked my mail...the T-shirt has arrived!!

I will forward it on to Old Green FIRST THING Monday!

I have already talked to Jason and told him that if Greenwood wins Friday and makes it to the playoffs, then I want it back for the first round!!

We also decided that is Vernon makes it the second round, it goes to Fury600....does anybody have a problem with this??

CHS_CG
10-30-2004, 07:52 PM
hey that is great news RM. I dont have a problem with it.. uh just one question.. Whats the POSTMARK on it?? Just curious. If its froma while back.. it will clear everything up for Krystal.

Ranger Mom
10-30-2004, 07:58 PM
It's postmarked October 28th, so maybe the post office had put it aside for some reason??:confused:

CHS_CG
10-30-2004, 08:03 PM
hmm October 28th... 2 days ago... hmmm... now why does that seem fishy?? Somebody wanna explain this one.. I mean it looks tome like it wasnt mailed!

HighSchool Fan
10-30-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
hmm October 28th... 2 days ago... hmmm... now why does that seem fishy?? Somebody wanna explain this one.. I mean it looks tome like it wasnt mailed!

Let it go. There is nothing that be done about it now.

Keith7
10-30-2004, 08:09 PM
Great Another Signature Ruined

CHS_CG
10-30-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Let it go. There is nothing that be done about it now.

that might be true but just like many people on here.. I DO NOT LIKE BEING LIED TO! I dont lie I dont need to be lied to!

HighSchool Fan
10-30-2004, 08:19 PM
Ranger Mom, what town is on the post mark?

44INAROW
10-30-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I have already talked to Jason and told him that if Greenwood wins Friday and makes it to the playoffs, then I want it back for the first round!!

We also decided that is Vernon makes it the second round, it goes to Fury600....does anybody have a problem with this??

Great news..... and your plan sounds AOK........

Ranger Mom
Mont Belvieu, TX

Where in the heck is that??

LH Panther Mom
Originally posted by Keith7
Great Another Signature Ruined

I have a great idea for a new one...."RIP dear sig". :D

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2004, 08:25 PM
I think it must be close to Barber's Hill.

44INAROW
10-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Mont Belvieu, TX

Where in the heck is that??

it is on the north side of IH 10 east of Houston.. I think that is where Barber's Hill is..

Ranger Mom
10-30-2004, 08:34 PM
I am just so glad it finally arrived.

Now I don't know what to do...Jason said it could only go to a team once. (Not sure if this counts play-offs or not)!

If we don't win Friday night, we are out of it. I don't know whether I should get all the people who signed my paper shirt to sign this one.....or if I should wait and hope I get it for the first play-off game!

If I get everyone to sign it now, then when the playoff game happens, Greenwood will be on there twice.

If I risk it on the outcome of Friday's game...I may not get it at all!!

Decisions...decisions!!:thinking: :thinking:

PhiI C
10-30-2004, 08:34 PM
That is great news Ranger Mom! I understand how some of you feel about the postmark and everything but let's let it go. We got the shirt and we have friendship on this thread and friendship is more valuable than the late arrival of a t-shirt. Plus remember may be it laid around in the post office somewhere before it was found and then postmarked. Let's give our fellow poster the benefic of the doubt and move on with this great news!

Besides if you don't it might get the GodFather upset. ::mad:

PhiI C
10-30-2004, 08:35 PM
:)

HighSchool Fan
10-30-2004, 08:42 PM
If that package was dropped off at a drop box of any other drop off location other than a post office, it would of been taken to the Bulk Mail Center in Houston. From there the BMC would of sorted out the mail and sent it back to the Post Office from the town that it came from so it could be stamped with that Post Office's post mark. If it was dropped off at the Mount Belvieu post office, they would of stamped their post mark on that day. I still doubt that it would of taken this long even if it was dropped off at a drop location.

The local post offices started refusing packages from drop off locations after Sept. 11.

Ranger Mom
10-30-2004, 08:46 PM
Either way, it's here safe and sound.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Just out of curiosity though...if was dropped off at a drop box, wouldn't it have to have stamps on it??

This is a sticker with a UPC code on it!

HighSchool Fan
10-30-2004, 08:55 PM
I hate to say this, but if it had a upc sticker on it with Oct 28 on it, then it wasn't never mailed until Oct 28. I would bet my house on it that was not mailed when the person said that she mailed it. The upc sticker is put on the package when the postage is paid for and only the postal employee taking the money can put the upc sticker on it. Sounds like someone is busted.

There is still nothing we can do about it, so move on.

Ranger Mom
10-30-2004, 08:59 PM
You are right..it's a done deal!!

So...back to my dilema!

Do I go ahead and sign it now or take a chance in the playoffs??

CHS_CG
10-30-2004, 09:03 PM
I would sign it i mean heck after all of thisyou should get it twice

HighSchool Fan
10-30-2004, 09:04 PM
Do you really think that your team will win this Friday? If you are sure they will make the playoffs, I'm sure that you can get the shirt later. We have a few days to see if there are any other ideas.

HighSchool Fan
10-30-2004, 09:06 PM
I would sign it i mean heck after all of thisyou should get it twice

I agree with this, we could all tell how stressed out and upset you were about this. You deserve it twice.

Old Green
10-30-2004, 09:09 PM

We also decided that is Vernon makes it the second round, it goes to Fury600....does anybody have a problem with this?? Thay's good news RM.:D

Ranger Mom
10-30-2004, 09:11 PM
I agree with this, we could all tell how stressed out and upset you were about this. You deserve it twice.

ROFLMAO!!

I wouldn't say I was "upset and stressed" - I darn sure didn't lose any sleep over it!!

HighSchool Fan
10-30-2004, 09:22 PM
Regardless, you still deserve it again.

CHS_CG
10-30-2004, 10:26 PM
Regardless, you still deserve it again.

Dito.. you soo do!

GreenMonster
10-30-2004, 10:31 PM
yep, I agree anyone that pours their own patio and builds their own patio cover as well as has to go through the stress of not getting the t-shirt deserves to be listed 2 times on the t-shirt. :D

sinton66
10-30-2004, 10:32 PM
RM, if you can get hold of everybody, let them sign it Monday, then send via Priority Mail Tuesday morning. It should get there. That's what I had to do after the cleaners.

pirate4state
10-30-2004, 10:39 PM

We also decided that is Vernon makes it the second round, it goes to Fury600....does anybody have a problem with this?? Woo-Hoo!! http://kit.netpoets.net/jump.gif :clap: The shirt lives on!! :thumbsup: Your plan sounds good to me.

pirate4state
10-30-2004, 10:43 PM
http://kit.netpoets.net/detective.gif

Originally posted by HighSchool Fan I hate to say this, but if it had a upc sticker on it with Oct 28 on it, then it wasn't never mailed until Oct 28. I would bet my house on it that was not mailed when the person said that she mailed it. The upc sticker is put on the package when the postage is paid for and only the postal employee taking the money can put the upc sticker on it. Sounds like someone is busted.

There is still nothing we can do about it, so move on. Lucy, you got some splain' to do. :D :D :D http://kit.netpoets.net/hotwater.gif

CHS_CG
10-30-2004, 10:51 PM
this is true

spiveyrat
10-30-2004, 10:57 PM
Let it go, people! Is this stupid tee-shirt worth running someone off??? :rolleyes:

Pudlugger
10-30-2004, 10:59 PM
Robo Shirt
:D

Chief Woodman
10-30-2004, 11:01 PM
I have a silly question. What happen to the shirt at the end of the season? Do we take it somewhere and have it silkscreened so that mulptiple copies can be sold? What happens to the original shirt? Highest bidder? Great way to raise money for something.......

CHS_CG
10-30-2004, 11:06 PM
:hand: :thinking::rolleyes: i could say something but it would probably get me ROM'd so i will just keep it to my self.

Bh Mama
10-31-2004, 07:02 AM
Mont Belvieu is actually barbers hill and i must say, if you live here your better off mailing your mail in baytown, i sent invitations for a party 2 weeks in advance and most people i invited got there invitations 4 days after my party. i don't know bh krystal but i wouldnt be too hard on her if she mailed them at our post office:thinking:

SINTON81
10-31-2004, 08:25 AM
Maybe BHKrystal was short on cash or something.:D :D

Ranger Mom
10-31-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
RM, if you can get hold of everybody, let them sign it Monday, then send via Priority Mail Tuesday morning. It should get there. That's what I had to do after the cleaners.

That was another thought I had! We have a booster club meeting Monday night. I know for a fact that 2 of us that signed will be there, possibly a 3rd.

I may just try and get hold of those who signed and have them meet me there before the meeting and do it again.

I agree we need to just move on. The shirt is here, and I will fill in the scores of the 2 games it missed (week 8 and 9) and send it on out.

I think I will just leave my picture on the T-Shirt thread...I'm kinda proud of my "Where's the Shirt" picture!!:p

HighSchool Fan
10-31-2004, 08:48 AM
The "Where's the Shirt" pic was very innovative.

HornetMom
10-31-2004, 08:57 AM
Morning RM, CHS_CG was keeping me posted last nite of all the goings on. I was in the room listening to a very disappointing outcome to the Aggies game. I think if you can get sigs on Monday, at least those in the picture, that would be good. Who knows, you may be able to get more.

I agree, your picture with the (poster) shirt is great....leave it up.

I am happy the shirt is BACK..... :clap: :cheerl: :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
10-31-2004, 09:02 AM
That should be fairly easy to do, me and the other girl in the picture (Ranger Mom 70) will be at the booster club meeting anyway. GWOOD might possibly be there, and Ranger05 just lives 2 streets behind the school, so I may be able to track him down.

My best friend posts (RangerFan2) and she was out of town that night, so I can also have her sign it now. WestTXBest was sick that night, so if I can track him down he can sign it also.

I think I will just take a pic of the shirt with all the signatures on it anyway....we haven't seen a closeup of the shirt yet!

HornetMom
10-31-2004, 09:21 AM
That sounds good. That way people who won't get a chance to see the shirt, will be able to.

jason
10-31-2004, 09:30 AM
ok folks...RangerMom gets the shirt the first round (if they win), if not, then we'll offer it to fury900 the first round (if they're in), if not then I have dibs on it for a Burnet game (if they're in)....IF none of that happens, and we should know a little before hand, hopefully, then we'll start taking volunteers, towns who have not had the shirt yet will have first dibs...once we get later into the playoffs we might have to let it go again to some places....

...all recipients will be picked at mine and rangermoms discretion...

...im glad its back, i cried the night keith put up the RIP SHIRT sig....:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
10-31-2004, 09:36 AM
I talked myself out of the first round...I am just gonna get what I can get done here today and tomorrow and send it on out.

If looks like there is one slot open in Vernon's district-I am ashamed to admit I have no idea what that district has done, so I don't know if Vernon has a shot for that place or not.....but, I think we should just send it Fury's way if they are in.

Ranger Mom
10-31-2004, 12:22 PM
HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't it purty??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/T-Shirt.jpg

As soon as I get everyone else to sign it, I will post another pic on the T-Shirt thread.

(That sucker is hard to write on...my poster T-Shirt was much easier!!):D

HornetMom
10-31-2004, 12:28 PM
Cool....

WOS1
10-31-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by jason
ok folks...RangerMom gets the shirt the first round (if they win), if not, then we'll offer it to fury900 the first round (if they're in), if not then I have dibs on it for a Burnet game (if they're in)....IF none of that happens, and we should know a little before hand, hopefully, then we'll start taking volunteers, towns who have not had the shirt yet will have first dibs...once we get later into the playoffs we might have to let it go again to some places....

...all recipients will be picked at mine and rangermoms discretion...

...im glad its back, i cried the night keith put up the RIP SHIRT sig....:D :D :D

I agree with this... you and RM should require "certain" requirements are met before potential shirt handlers are selected.

I must say this and then I'm done with it... It's mighty strange that it was mailed THE very day we were discussing what might have become of the shirt (ie. night shirt, or in a wad in the back seat...):D :D

Keith7
10-31-2004, 12:39 PM
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/3425/T-Shirt1.jpg

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Keith7
10-31-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
you and RM should require "certain" requirements are met before potential shirt handlers are selected.

such as age, length of membership to the downlow, credit history, drug test, DNA samples, and a $50 deposit

CHS_CG
10-31-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
such as age, length of membership to the downlow, credit history, drug test, DNA samples, and a $50 deposit

I dunno about the DNA OR $50 deposit but the rest is good.. wellmaybe not the drug test... RM we could do that test I said we should give people b4 they are a member :D

Ranger Mom
10-31-2004, 03:51 PM
Age will definately be the first requirement!

CHS_CG
10-31-2004, 04:09 PM
length of membership should be one too... if you have been here a while you know most people and how things work.

HornetMom
10-31-2004, 06:52 PM
Okay, my 2 cents is just 5 little words.

Give it to the Moms.:wave: :cheerl: :clap: :eek: :D

CHS_CG
10-31-2004, 08:06 PM
uhh No some of us dont like that idea!

jason
10-31-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by HornetMom

Give it to the Moms.:wave: :cheerl: :clap: :eek: :D no :tongue:

CHS_CG
10-31-2004, 08:47 PM
i got 4 words..dont let jason pick!

jason
10-31-2004, 08:50 PM
i got 4 words..dont let jason pick! i got 4 words 'im not picking you' :D :D :D

CHS_CG
10-31-2004, 08:51 PM
i got 3 more words...

but RangerMom WILL

jason
10-31-2004, 08:52 PM
i got 3 more words...

but RangerMom WILL you dont meet the new age requirements...:D :D :D

Keith7
10-31-2004, 08:53 PM
you dont meet the new age requirements...:D :D :D

check her credit history too!!!

CHS_CG
10-31-2004, 08:56 PM
hahahaha ATLEAST I KNOW HOW TO SEND SOMETHING IMPORTANT WHEN IT SHOULD BE SENT! and i dont lie!

HornetMom
10-31-2004, 09:50 PM
you dont meet the new age requirements...:D :D :D

Lets see...I believe that age was 23 and above. :hand:

CHS_CG
11-01-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by HornetMom
Lets see...I believe that age was 23 and above. :hand:

THANK YOU MOMMA!!!! ha JASON :hand: :tongue:

jason
11-01-2004, 12:23 PM