PDA

View Full Version : To Snyder posters

mustang04
10-30-2004, 02:18 PM
CONGRATULATIONS on a great game, from what i hear yall did a tremendous job! I am eatin my crow pie at the moment....doesnt taste that bad, but i will say that just goes to show how Sweetwater, Snyder and Wylie are all GREAT teams and how i think Dist. 4-3A will make some noise in the playoffs! CONGRATS again on an awesome job against the Wylie Bulldawgs, and good luck in the playoffs....maybe we WILL meet:thinking:

Buffalo
10-31-2004, 05:54 PM
Could meet in 5 weeks and start this all over again.
There were a lot of players from sweetwater there on the Snyder sideline cheering I know that was the only way they could get part of the golden ball. Some people may not believe this but the ahtletes have more respect of each other then any team they play.. I have seen 6 of them and they are always clean some talking but no cheap shots. The support from sweetwater was geniune. can you believe they were in the stands together. I can If they are to get beat both schools want to be the one to beat them. Not Wylie, Sweetwater would have beat Wykie at home I also think the Snyder Sweetwater game might have been diff if the sites were changed. Just my take

Buffalo
10-31-2004, 11:12 PM
ttt