PDA

View Full Version : Big School Playoff Matchups Already Known

Haunta Yo
10-30-2004, 01:39 PM
Are any big school matchups already decided regardless of week 10 games???

Keith7
10-30-2004, 01:39 PM
Graham Vs. Gainesville

Ranger Mom
10-30-2004, 01:40 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Fort Stockton and Abilene Wylie is set!

Ranger05
10-30-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If I'm not mistaken, Fort Stockton and Abilene Wylie is set!
It is already set more than likely they will play that one in midland or maybe san angelo

Tidal Wave
10-30-2004, 01:42 PM
Liberty Hill vs Port Isabel:D :D :D :D

texasjeremy
10-30-2004, 01:44 PM
Palestine vs. Silsbee

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Tidal Wave

Make up your mind, dude. You post you think we'll lose to Wharton in the second round then you say we'll be playing for the Region IV championship. Sorry, but it won't happen both ways. Maybe you're just not sure which side of the fence to get on after our loss last night. :) Besides, remember - we're both going small school. :D

Gobbler Fan
10-30-2004, 02:20 PM
Cuero-West Columbia

Tidal Wave
10-30-2004, 02:24 PM
Huh?Side of the fence?What?Are you ok?LOL...why all this anger all of a sudden.Is there anything troubling you in your life?Do you need someone to talk to?...LOL....

OK FIRST OF ALL....I said I think Wharton will win because they are a good passing team .Then if you read the post where it says TO LIBERTY HILL: i say that I hope that you all win so we wont have to face a passing team. So if you can be 2 and 2 together you cant see that the game between yall and Wharton can go either way.Its very hard to decide on that game. And I say that we are going to play yall cuz that would be a good rematch if it happened.I just have this gut feeling that Wharton is going to win but I AM hoping that yall win.

DAMN someone has a freakin wedgie today.PEACE!!

Tidal Wave
10-30-2004, 02:26 PM
Oh ya and win or lose Imma stay on Liberty Hills side..there is no fence jumping for me.I want yall to win so we can beat yall again.:D j/k j/k dont get all offensive.

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2004, 02:29 PM
Huh?Side of the fence?What?Are you ok?LOL...why all this anger all of a sudden.Is there anything troubling you in your life?Do you need someone to talk to?...LOL....

So if you can be 2 and 2 together you cant see that the game between yall and Wharton can go either way.

No wedgie. The "side of the fence" may be my West Texas raising coming out. It just means you can't decide who you think will win between Wharton & LH. I understand totally. I've never seen Wharton play a down - the only information I have about them is what I read on here. So, honestly, I have no clue how we would match up with them either. (I'm sitting in the middle of the fence right now, myself.) I will be rooting for my Panthers all the way.

Look at both of your legs carefully - maybe you'll be able to tell which one I was pulling in my earlier post. ;)

Ranger Mom
10-30-2004, 02:29 PM

Hey!!!:mad:

That's not a very respectful way to talk to a mother!!

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2004, 02:31 PM
Well, RM - now that he brought it up, sitting in the middle of the fence may be causing a wedgie after all. ;)

footballgal
10-30-2004, 02:34 PM

Dude, the topic was "Big school" and "Big" School, translates to Division I.

PI and Liberty Hill will go Div II.

Buckeye80
10-30-2004, 02:49 PM
Kinda a half of one here:

Texarkana Liberty Eylau
vs
Gladewater (632)/ Gilmer (629) (depending on Gladewater next week)

* The numbers in parenthesis are enrollments so everyone can figure out what has to happen without me explaining it.

Tidal Wave
10-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Oh well Footballgal I put Port Isabel if its that bad the Moderator can edit my Port Isabel vs Liberty Hill out.

LH Panther Mom Im sorry I said you had a wedgie that was disrespectful.SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY:D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2004, 02:54 PM
No problem - it takes a lot to upset me. :) (You didn't come close to doing that, BTW.)

football4life
10-30-2004, 03:17 PM
Canyon vs Levelland

eagles will play levelland for the 2nd time this season, beating them 42-10 in pre-district. probably will bring up a canyon-wylie matchup. Canyon is shooting for a district title this week when they visit Perryton. should be a classic.

Haunta Yo
10-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Palestine vs. Silsbee
How good is Palestine this year? Silsbee and West orange stark round 2 could be a great game. They used to be in the same district.

Cuero vs. West Columbia
Cuero looked vunerable last night, but they pulled it off. I'll go with Cuero in this one.

Texarkana vs. Either
I'll go with Texarkana. Sounds like Gilmer may not have quality wins in their undefeated season. 4 point win over Pittsburg has me thinking twice about them.

Graham vs. Gainesville
Graham finally gets a round 1 win - bounced in 2nd, though.

44INAROW
10-30-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
No problem - it takes a lot to upset me. :) (You didn't come close to doing that, BTW.)

I have to commend you on being able to keep your cool in heated situations.. I was bored and checked out the TXPREP site in the Central Texas division and man, those Wimberley fans are laying it on thick..

44INAROW
10-30-2004, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Haunta Yo
[B]Palestine vs. Silsbee
How good is Palestine this year? Silsbee and West orange stark round 2 could be a great game. They used to be in the same district.

Cuero vs. West Columbia
Cuero looked vunerable last night, but they pulled it off. I'll go with Cuero in this one.

Its all smoke and mirrors Haunta lol:D Part of the game plan - look vulerable :cool: Seriously, it was quite an exciting game

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I have to commend you on being able to keep your cool in heated situations.. I was bored and checked out the TXPREP site in the Central Texas division and man, those Wimberley fans are laying it on thick..

:D They were just dishing it back to all the LH fans that were throwing the crap at them all week before the game. There's still a couple of them that haven't shown yet to eat their crow. There are 2 main reasons I don't participate in true trash talk - first, I'm no good at it, it's not in my personality; second, I never want to be caught in a situation that I feel like I have to stay away from a board for a while because of it.

44INAROW
10-30-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:D They were just dishing it back to all the LH fans that were throwing the crap at them all week before the game. There's still a couple of them that haven't shown yet to eat their crow. There are 2 main reasons I don't participate in true trash talk - first, I'm no good at it, it's not in my personality; second, I never want to be caught in a situation that I feel like I have to stay away from a board for a while because of it.

Very good words of advice.... :clap:

Hawk Fan Izzy
10-31-2004, 02:29 AM
Intersting topic:

I think we'll probably see a Zapata v Sinton rematch.

Go Hawks!

X Man
10-31-2004, 04:36 AM
Hey panther mom, the fence statement is not a west Texas phrase. It's used all over.

HighSchool Fan
10-31-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Haunta Yo

Graham vs. Gainesville
Graham finally gets a round 1 win - bounced in 2nd, though.

Graham will continue there losing ways in the 1st round.

LH Panther Mom
10-31-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by X Man
Hey panther mom, the fence statement is not a west Texas phrase. It's used all over.

Good - at least someone understood. Maybe it's an age thing instead. Darn, I feel old. ;)

SINTON81
10-31-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Hawk Fan Izzy
Intersting topic:

I think we'll probably see a Zapata v Sinton rematch.

Go Hawks!

This game would be in the second round. I hope they are both still in, it would be a good game.

Underwater Basketweaver
10-31-2004, 11:43 AM
Decatur vs. West

WOS1
10-31-2004, 09:59 PM
WO-S vs Huffman Hargrave, Friday Nov. 12th, 7:00pm @ Aldine Thorne Stadium

GS#17
10-31-2004, 10:02 PM
West Orange-Stark vs. Huffman.