PDA

View Full Version : To Liberty Hill:

Tidal Wave
10-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Whats up Liberty Hill.haha.Anyways yall should be playing Wharton in the second round. They have an awesome passing team.Their Qb Trey Jones is Mini-Vick..haha and their Receiver Leslie Clark is tall and VERY good.Wharton likes to throw passes towards the middle and then run down the field.Well thats what I saw that they did against Cuero.Wharton is a weird team. Sometimes they will play like they should be #1 in State and then they have bad games.I dunno but if Wharton starts to step it up in playoffs be WARNED right now. You can ask the Cuero fans if you want. Lets see..Liberty Hills secondary would need to step it up big time and linebackers should be ready for that Qb scramble.I have a feeling this might be another Cuero vs Wharton game cuz yall have a good running game like Cuero and your weakness is passing like Cuero.GOOD LUCK TO YALL. Hope you win so we wont have to play a GOOD passing team in Wharton.hahah.PEACE

flourface
10-30-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Tidal Wave
and your weakness is passing like Cuero.

last night: QB Matt Schumacher 18-25 for 215 and 2 TD's.....

weakness huh?

Tidal Wave
10-30-2004, 03:25 PM
AGAINST..i never said they didnt have a good passing game...sorry i should have been more clearer.

flourface
10-30-2004, 03:29 PM
oo alright, my bad

creditcard
10-30-2004, 03:36 PM
cuero can pass whenever they want....matt schumacher is very accurate and can scramble too.....cuero kind of switched it up last night and passed more and was still successful

creditcard
10-30-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by creditcard
cuero can pass whenever they want....matt schumacher is very accurate and can scramble too.....cuero kind of switched it up last night and passed more and was still successful