5. Liberty Hill 7-2 lost to Wimberley 19-14
6. Perryton 7-1 BYE
7. Sinton 8-2 d. Ingleside 45-20
8. Navasota 8-1 d. Columbus 35-7
9. Kennedale 6-1 BYE
10. Jasper 7-2 d. Shepherd 34-0

Tidal Wave
10-30-2004, 01:00 PM
I think either they will move Liberty Hill to 10 and move everyone else under Liberty Hill up by 1 or they will drop Liberty Hill out of Top 10 and put Cameron Yoe in.Well see what happens.

Keith7
10-30-2004, 01:03 PM
I still dont know what the writers see in Kennedale, but i guess it is thier poll

I see them taking Liberty Hill out totally, (because Wimberly is not ranked in anypoll) and moving everyone up 1 and put either Cameron Yoe or Port Isabel in number 10

just my thoughts i'm prolly wrong though.. it wouldnt be the first time this year

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2004, 01:04 PM
You never can tell what those A/P folks will do. From what I noticed last week, BYE late in the season has an affect as well. I'm sure we'll drop to #10

at least.

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
just my thoughts i'm prolly wrong though.. it wouldnt be the first time this year

:eek: When? :D

Keith7
10-30-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: When? :D

I dont think this box will fit a list that big :D

Tidal Wave
10-30-2004, 01:08 PM
More than likely they will put Cameron Yoe in because in places where it says "Also received votes" its Cameron Yoe 11 I think and Port Isabel 9 so it SHOULD be Cameron Yoe.It always seems like a team out of nowhere comes and wins State.Like last year your team Gainesville after a shaky start came and beat Burnet.In D2 Atlanta I dont think they were ranked in top 10 came and won it all.I feel that Cameron Yoe might be that team.We'll see .Damn this next week is gonna be a drag because Im going to be anticipating playoffs.damn cant wait.PEACE

Keith7
10-30-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Tidal Wave
More than likely they will put Cameron Yoe in because in places where it says "Also received votes" its Cameron Yoe 11 I think and Port Isabel 9 so it SHOULD be Cameron Yoe.It always seems like a team out of nowhere comes and wins State.Like last year your team Gainesville after a shaky start came and beat Burnet.In D2 Atlanta I dont think they were ranked in top 10 came and won it all.I feel that Cameron Yoe might be that team.We'll see .Damn this next week is gonna be a drag because Im going to be anticipating playoffs.damn cant wait.PEACE

I dont mean to argue w/ u but i have to defend my Gainesville team.. they never got off to a shaky start.. here is their pre-district schedule/results from last year..

Aug28 at WichtaFalls Hirschi W 34-0
Sep5 vs Bonham W 30-0
Sep12 vs Lake Worth W 36-7
Sep19 vs Burkburnett W 40-7
Sep26 vs Bridgeport W 56-0

and yea I agree Cameron Yoe will prolly make it ahead of P.I., i was just trying to prove that i'm not biased

Tidal Wave
10-30-2004, 01:22 PM
Oh ok my bad.I remember seeing the Texas Football Magazine and yall losing to Paris something or I dunno maybe I am thinkin of Atlanta.Yea i was thinking about ATL lol my bad.Ya thats right Gainesville went undefeated.I remember now.

Ok Ok your not biased, you just dont know ur Region 4 football..haha.J/K J/K :D

Hey Keith you should been smart like me and just been quite about the Liberty Hill vs Wimberly and let it play out.haha.I had a feeling they would struggle cuz wimberly is passing and D but I didnt wanna say nutin..haha.

PEACE OUT!

Keith7
10-30-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Tidal Wave
Oh ok my bad.I remember seeing the Texas Football Magazine and yall losing to Paris something or I dunno maybe I am thinkin of Atlanta.Yea i was thinking about ATL lol my bad.Ya thats right Gainesville went undefeated.I remember now.

Ok Ok your not biased, you just dont know ur Region 4 football..haha.J/K J/K :D

Hey Keith you should been smart like me and just been quite about the Liberty Hill vs Wimberly and let it play out.haha.I had a feeling they would struggle cuz wimberly is passing and D but I didnt wanna say nutin..haha.

PEACE OUT!

yea i shoulda been quiet but Wimberly wasnt ranked by any poll i could find and Liberty Hill averaged 52 points going into the game... Wimberly obviously drank alot of mountain dew and wanted the game more.. you cant blaim me for my prediction

Tidal Wave
10-30-2004, 01:41 PM
Ya. Liberty Hill struggles with passing.Manor put 50 sum points on Liberty Hill and look at where they are at in their district now.I think this is a wake up call for Liberty Hill.Thats also one of the reasons why I think Liberty Hill might lose to Wharton in the 2nd round.I hope not though cuz PI would struggle with a GOOD passing team also.I dont consider Ingleside a good passing team but a scrappy passing team. At the Sinton game their Qb was throwing passes where none of the receivers where. Im sure though that that was a result of Qb pressure.PI's linebackers are awesome and I think they will put more pressure than Sinton did. Still Though Ingleside is a scary team. U just never know.

Ranger05
10-30-2004, 01:47 PM
i really dont agree with perryton being a #6 team i know there are better teams than perryton out there. I'll bet anything that canyon has a way better team than perryton

Old Cardinal
10-30-2004, 03:01 PM
Same ole bull every year! I don't think any of the 3 top AP teams can hold a candle to at least a dozen teams in Region III. The AP poll is so geographically political.

footballgal
10-30-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
.... The AP poll is so geographically political.

LOL!, gotta luv ya, Old Cardinal! :D

gobblerfan02
10-30-2004, 03:11 PM
Old Cardinal, we'll just see about how well all the other regions are about holding up a candle towards your Reg. III teams. Heck, i think the other regions will blow that little candle right out, but that's just my $0.02!

sinton66
10-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Same ole bull every year! I don't think any of the 3 top AP teams can hold a candle to at least a dozen teams in Region III. The AP poll is so geographically political.

Actually, I don't exactly understand this statement. Out of these ten, three are from R3 amd 3 are from R4. That's six out of ten.

gobblerfan02
10-30-2004, 03:16 PM
...and don't forget about Cameron Yoe and PI that are 11 and 12, on the bubble!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-30-2004, 03:20 PM

yes same ole bull every year from u how Region 3 teams should have 1-10 spots on the top ten :D :D :D couple of them could make a big run at the title but those two dont represent the whole region being as tough as them!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith7
10-30-2004, 03:43 PM

NO team is better then Decatur this year.. the rest is up in the air