PDA

View Full Version : COME AND GET IT! get your jucy hot crow! Snyder downs Wylie!

Black_Magic
10-30-2004, 08:30 AM
Hurry ! Hurry! Hurry! Step right up! get your steaming hot crow.
Way to go Tigers! At worst now Snyder will be district champs or co champs! only way people can have a share of it is to win out! PUT THAT IN OUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT! Oh! No! Wait! Its because Wyile took out thier starters at half time and sent them home. Just could not get them back to the stadium. oh well.. Snyder gets the win any way.

When the Snyder Offence gets rolling they are hard to stop. I believe Walker went over the 1,600 mark for the year.

Snyders D steped up and held a Very Good O in the second half. swarming the ball. Snyder alos won the kicking game as well.

Snyder will get some TEMPORARY Respect again as a power but it will not be much. Snyder Loses a game and they drop like a Rock in the polls. They win and May move up a spot or two. But thats ok! the respect could finaly come with a trip the the big show.

Ranger Mom
10-30-2004, 08:32 AM
I knew this post was coming...what took you to long?:D

Seriously though, congrats to the Tigers - sounded like one heck of a game!

3afan
10-30-2004, 08:36 AM
thats the way to win with class !!!!!!

pero chato
10-30-2004, 10:55 AM
Congrats to the Tigers on the big win. Snyder showed a lot of intensity in the second half while Wylie just went flat. I know you have a long running "conversation" with your friends from Sweetwater over ya'lls game about the coulda woulda shouldas. Well you won't get that from us, or at least me. Snyder was and is the better team. I define the better team as one that can overcome a 17 point deficit and completely dominate. I think the turning point was the onside kick that was successfully executed.
I'm not sure how this effects the district championship. Looks like a three way tie IF Wylie and Sweetwater win their last game. As far as the playoffs, of course we go division 1 and the only real question is the seed position for Sweetwater and Snyder in division 2. Congrats again! This win should give you good momentum going into the playoffs.

SwtwtrMstngs04
10-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Truly the best game I have seen all year. Once again Congrats to Snyder on the W and good luck in playoffs

lobo12
10-30-2004, 12:07 PM
so whats the deal with division 2, is snyder #1 seed or is sweetwater

wildstangs
10-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Thats what I want to know Lobo. I thought Black Magic (or someone from Snyder) said they must win by 5 or more to clinch the first seed. So I am assuming if Sweetwater wins Friday, we are the number one seed.

Keith7
10-30-2004, 12:24 PM
do you have enough for the people who predicted the Liberty Hill/Wimberly game???

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
do you have enough for the people who predicted the Liberty Hill/Wimberly game???

I know where you can get some. :hairpunk:

lobo dad
10-30-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by lobo12
so whats the deal with division 2, is snyder #1 seed or is sweetwater

I believe it works like this:

If Sweetwater wins, they are the #1 seed, since they beat Snyder; and if Merkel wins, I am pretty sure Merkel is in and Sweetwater is out, making Snyder the #1 seed since they beat Merkel head to head.

I would think that it will be Sweetwater as the #1 seed, they are tough to beat at home.

Redman
10-30-2004, 09:50 PM
I agree. Sweetwater is always hard to beat in the bowl. I will be there rooting on the Badgers but already have a feeling on the outcome.

Hey Black magic congrats to Snyder on a great comeback. Kept up with the score though the game from Wildstang. I just wished I could have seen this one.

Ranger Mom
10-30-2004, 09:56 PM
Poor wildstangs...he has people calling him left and right.

He was also calling me to give and receive updates.

Thanks wildstangs!!

wildstangs
10-30-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Poor wildstangs...he has people calling him left and right.

He was also calling me to give and receive updates.

Thanks wildstangs!!

I dont mind at all. You guys always have scores for me too. I will be at the Abilene High - Midland Lee game this Friday, so I will have to call up Redman for the Sweetwater - Merkel scores.

Redman
10-31-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
I dont mind at all. You guys always have scores for me too. I will be at the Abilene High - Midland Lee game this Friday, so I will have to call up Redman for the Sweetwater - Merkel scores.

Well I have had a change in plans. I am going to the Abilene - Lee game also. Wildstangs we will have to find somebody to keep us informed???? Maybe I'll see you there. I think this game will be a wild ride.

Buffalo
10-31-2004, 05:47 PM
Sweetwater wins they are the # 1 seed regardless

Adidas410s
10-31-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Hurry ! Hurry! Hurry! Step right up! get your steaming hot crow.
Way to go Tigers! At worst now Snyder will be district champs or co champs! only way people can have a share of it is to win out! PUT THAT IN OUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT! Oh! No! Wait! Its because Wyile took out thier starters at half time and sent them home. Just could not get them back to the stadium. oh well.. Snyder gets the win any way.

When the Snyder Offence gets rolling they are hard to stop. I believe Walker went over the 1,600 mark for the year.

Snyders D steped up and held a Very Good O in the second half. swarming the ball. Snyder alos won the kicking game as well.

Snyder will get some TEMPORARY Respect again as a power but it will not be much. Snyder Loses a game and they drop like a Rock in the polls. They win and May move up a spot or two. But thats ok! the respect could finaly come with a trip the the big show.

Two things to dispute...when Snyder lost to Sweetwater A LOT of polls still had them ahead of Sweetwater. That is NOT a big drop in the polls. Heck Wylie had been ahead of them until one week and went from 12 votes the week after Decatur to none after beating Sweetwater and hasnt shown up back up since (referring to the AP poll). The reason there was not a lot of upward movement for Snyder is because the team's above them were not losing either so its hard to move them up when nobdy else deserves to drop after a win (except Wylie I guess!)

Secondly, here are the stats on Walker for the season:Walker's Stats (http://preps.reporternews.com/sport/football/PlayerDetail.cfm?SiteID=ABIL&DesignID=ABIL&TeamMemberID=197023&Gender=Boys&SportID=FTB)

He finally went over 1,000 yards for the season, not 1,600 yards.

Buffalo
10-31-2004, 11:10 PM
He is over 1600 yards trust me. He went over 1000 against clyde. He ran for at least 120 on evrey Dist opp. after that. He is a class act that does not say a word to anyone. Maybe that Abilene paper can get it right the Lubb paper has it right check it if you want.

Buffalo
10-31-2004, 11:11 PM
fridaynight.com refuses to update his stats.

Stangster
10-31-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Redman
Well I have had a change in plans. I am going to the Abilene - Lee game also. Wildstangs we will have to find somebody to keep us informed???? Maybe I'll see you there. I think this game will be a wild ride.

Hey Redman and Wildstangs

I will be at the Sweetwater/Merkel game and will gladly give you a play by play. It should be an interesting game with a lot on the line for both teams. Just let me know if I can help. Go Mustangs!

wildstangs
10-31-2004, 11:15 PM
Stangster...Thank man I appreciate it..I will PM you my cell phone number and we can call after the quarters.

Stangster
11-01-2004, 12:11 AM
Sounds like a plan!

stateboundWR#5
11-01-2004, 12:42 AM
those stats you have on Dee Walker have been out dated, # 1 that doesn't include the levelland game # 2 if i am correct i think the # of touchdowns is wrong too, he might have scored five tds in the first two games, if your gonna make a post concerning someone's stats make sure that they are the right stats before you put it up for everyone to see!

Black_Magic
11-01-2004, 09:17 AM
According to the Lubbock avalanch Journal , Dee Walker went over 1600 yards rushing and over 104ptsscored over the year. I believe his actual stats are 1634 yards. the link you gave has different Numbers for some reason and dont even include his first and best game vs Levelland for 276 yards. His total shatered the Snyder High rushing record. He is not done yet:D

DOGFAN
11-01-2004, 10:02 AM
ADVICE TO SNYDER: The win over Wylie was big, but not the super bowl. Keep improving,we want to see you do well in the playoffs. It seems like most teams that have upset Wylie in the past come out emotionally drained and the Wylie game becomes the only highlight of the season. Don't let this happen to you. Good luck and congrats on the win.

pero chato
11-01-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Buffalo
He is over 1600 yards trust me. He went over 1000 against clyde. He ran for at least 120 on evrey Dist opp. after that. He is a class act that does not say a word to anyone. Maybe that Abilene paper can get it right the Lubb paper has it right check it if you want.

It seemed to me that the stats were low in Abilene paper. After watching him play, I believe 1634 yards easy. Again congrats to the Tigers on the big win and good luck in the playoffs. This time of year, as hard as it may be, we should all support our district "foes." Yes, that means Snyder rooting for Sweetwater and vice versa. C'mon you can do it! lol

Black_Magic
11-01-2004, 11:45 AM
I hope our district does well in the playoffs. I believe every team from 4-3a will go far. farther than most outside our district will predict ( like last year). I will root for sweetwater in the playoffs. mostly because we want another shot at them but also for the district as well.

wildstangs
11-01-2004, 11:26 PM
I will go for Snyder in the playoffs as well. I feel like D1 is going to be kinda lopsided with Decatur. But D2, is going to have several great teams in it. Snyder, Perryton, Cooper, Iowa Park, Vernon, Sweetwater or Merkel, Greenwood (has improved greatly) This region is loaded.