PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale, welcome to the party!

LiquidAlloyedSteel
10-30-2004, 02:21 AM
Poor choice! Good-luck Rockdale, stay healthy! I'm old and I shouldn't posted just a negative statement. I'm a Creghan fan and I reacted wrong. Clark is doing a good job!

Dogman
10-30-2004, 11:23 AM
You have shown your IQ with you post. The Tigers have played tough this year and have more games left.

I give it to the Yoeman, #5 is a man. He is a game breaker. The Yoeman will be hard to stop until they meet up with a team with alot of speed ie someone who can cover #5 one on one.

I am not even going to address your comments on our coach other than to say he is a class act and you my friend could use some................

Go Tigers..........

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2004, 11:46 AM
Don't worry about him, Dogman. There are a lot of folks in the world that don't know how to win with dignity. Good luck next week, Rockdale!

theyoefnshow
10-30-2004, 11:53 AM
I thought LAS was from Rockdale?

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2004, 11:59 AM
Not sure, maybe you're right. If that's the case, it's even worse.

theyoefnshow
10-30-2004, 12:02 PM
just checked his posts, looks to be from Caldwell

CHS_CG
10-30-2004, 12:37 PM
Not goin to take up for anybody except my boys on the team... We are ready for Rockdale and have them come on to Caldwell.. It will be a very good game and I will be there like always cheerin my Hornets on.. All I can say is that I know of some People that are "eating Crow" as we speak... so are yall goin to get cocky again?? The game will be held at Hornet Field so see ya there Friday night!

rockdale80
10-30-2004, 10:09 PM
i just ate mine....and it was never about being cocky.. i really believed we could have beat them, and still do. wish you could have been at the game you would have seen what happened. too bad could of doesnt put a "W" in the win column. see yall next week when everyone gets to see what these kids are made of after an emotional loss like this. either stay down and out, or get back on your feet and play like you are capable of.

CHS_CG
10-30-2004, 10:24 PM
I agree it will be a good game but we know how it feels to lose to Cameron... we were there.. and we are back and stronger now! See ya at the game... Rockdale80 we can text back and forth at the game lol so i can be like OO DID YOU SEE THAT hehe

GreenMonster
10-30-2004, 10:34 PM
this guy should change his name from LiquidAlloyedSteel to " IM A TURD AND EVERYONES GONNA SMELL ME "