PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Decatur and Royse City

Keith7
10-30-2004, 02:11 AM
Both are district champs.. good job guys.. I guess the tough Pre-District helped you guys out alot

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-30-2004, 06:22 AM
i dont know too much about RC, but i know talent helped decatur out wuite a bit...

Chief Woodman
10-30-2004, 09:21 AM
I really do not think that a tough pre District schedule helped in District at all. Where it might show benefits is in the playoffs. Having seen some of the tougher teams in the area certainly gives the guys confidence that beating anyone they see until the Semi's is not out of their reach.

Keith7
10-30-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
I really do not think that a tough pre District schedule helped in District at all. Where it might show benefits is in the playoffs. Having seen some of the tougher teams in the area certainly gives the guys confidence that beating anyone they see until the Semi's is not out of their reach.

ssshhh i was just trying to give Gainesville some credit

Bullaholic
10-30-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
ssshhh i was just trying to give Gainesville some credit

Looks like Gainesville will play Graham, and if they win that one, most likely will see Decatur, again. How do you like their chances?

Keith7
10-30-2004, 12:17 PM
better then in the pre-district, i'm not saing they will win, but i'm saying that they are alot better then back then and will keep it closer then 30 points.. They of course have alot of young kids on this years team and needed the pre-district to get all the kinks worked out, and now they have realy caught fire in distict and with a Healthy Purvey I think if they can hold christian in check they can give Decatur a run for thier money...

tmac
10-30-2004, 07:40 PM
i thought gainesville had class in their loss to decatur which is a big deal

Keith7
10-30-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by tmac
i thought gainesville had class in their loss to decatur which is a big deal

are you being sarcastic or are you being nice? :)