PDA

View Full Version : 32-3A Shocker!!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-30-2004, 01:26 AM
Well, the 3rd and final playoff spot will be decided in Week 10 between Lyford and Hidalgo....yes, HIDALGO of all teams.

Hidalgo beat Raymondville 10-2 tonight, and if they beat Lyford next week, Hidalgo will make the playoffs and play in Div. 1 against Zapata, which would put Port Isabel and La Feria in Div. 2.

I'm sure La Feria would love to finally have a chance of playing in Div. 2 for a change, since they've always had to go Div. 1

Regardless, Hidalgo beating Raymondville tonight took EVERYONE who pays attention to 32-3A by surprise!

BlueCloud
10-30-2004, 01:41 AM
Go pirates!
I really think Hidalgo can pull it off. Lyford is down and probally douting themselves. While on the other hand Hidalgo is up for any challenge. What do you think?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-30-2004, 01:45 AM
Well, we'll get to see what Lyford is all about, if they've still got it, or they've given up on themselves. Even then, it may not be enough, Hidalgo seems to be hitting it's stride at just the right time.

Like I said, if Hidalgo wins, and La Feria gets to play in Div. 2, WATCH OUT! La Feria's defense is TOUGH.