PDA

View Full Version : SHSU vs SFA

spiveyrat
10-30-2004, 12:51 AM
Big game! It's tomorrow... no today at 2 pm in Nacogdoches.

Found a WEBCAST (http://www.ksam1017.com/default1.htm) for it too! Woohoo! :D

44INAROW
10-30-2004, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Big game! It's tomorrow... no today at 2 pm in Nacogdoches.

Found a WEBCAST (http://www.ksam1017.com/default1.htm) for it too! Woohoo! :D
thanks for the webcast.. sending to my SHSU alumni son in Florida right now .........

LogieJoeBean001
10-30-2004, 12:58 AM
Cool! I'm an SHSU alumn too!

spiveyrat
10-30-2004, 11:15 PM
It was a close one! But SHSU pulled it out 31-28!!!:clap: :clap: :cheerl: :cheerl:

shsu62
10-31-2004, 02:34 AM
Great Game. Hostile Atmosphere. It was great. Playing in it was awesome. The fight at the end kind of got out of control but the guys from Stephen F Austin started by leveling one of our guys while he was stading there after the game. I guess they just couldnt accept the loss and the loss of being lost from the conference title afready with two conference losses

j_dog
10-31-2004, 02:56 PM
Congratulations Sam! Time to move on up in the rankings! :)

gobbler grad
10-31-2004, 09:50 PM
Way to go SHSU!!---looks like it was a LONG day for SFA

spiveyrat
10-31-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by shsu62
Great Game. Hostile Atmosphere. It was great. Playing in it was awesome. The fight at the end kind of got out of control but the guys from Stephen F Austin started by leveling one of our guys while he was stading there after the game. I guess they just couldnt accept the loss and the loss of being lost from the conference title afready with two conference losses

What position do you play? If you don't want to "air" that info out on the board, you can PM it to me. Is the Price boy still kicking for the Kats? My wife used to work for his dad.

Way to go Kats!!! Keep up the good work!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

spiveyrat
11-01-2004, 12:23 PM
Here's an ARTICLE (http://www.shsu.edu/~ath_www/football/sfa.htm) about the game. It was a good see-saw match in the second half!

andy_dufresne
11-01-2004, 01:55 PM
Not that it matters now, but SFA didn't start that fight. It was Sam. Didn't see who it was, but he started pouncin' on the logo. #43 Davis was just standin' up for his home turf. Let's see.....Sam wins @ SFA two straight times and there's fights after each game, but SFA gets the win the last two times there and you don't see them pouncin' on the Sam logo...Just thought I'd get what really happened out there. SFA didn't start that fight.

WoodvilleFan
11-01-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by shsu62
Great Game. Hostile Atmosphere. It was great. Playing in it was awesome. The fight at the end kind of got out of control but the guys from Stephen F Austin started by leveling one of our guys while he was stading there after the game. I guess they just couldnt accept the loss and the loss of being lost from the conference title afready with two conference losses The Sam player was dancing on the logo. Don't say he was just standing there because that is not true.

shsu62
11-01-2004, 03:45 PM
It was just a celebration. Some of our guys were jumping up and down on the field but that did not prompt #43 to come at a full sprint and lay one of our guys out from behind. Dont call that much class either. They celebrated on our field last year and we just walked off the field. We didnt have to go knock people out and stuff just because we got beat and when one of our guys gets his helmet ripped off and hit on the head with a drumstick from the band dont call that right either. THey also stole some of our helmets and threw them up in the stands. It can go back and forth all it wants. SHSU was celebrating a win and SFA took it to far.