PDA

View Full Version : Liberty @ Barbers Hill

Eagles52
10-30-2004, 12:38 AM
This game decides the district championship and is always a good one regardless...I just thought I would go ahead and get the thread started and listen to predictions....BTW congrats Liberty on the big win over Huffman, it at least gives us another shot at being able to be District Champs

AggieJohn
10-30-2004, 02:21 AM
yeah....the games at the hill right?

EAGLETOWN
10-30-2004, 04:52 AM
I'll tell you what.

:confused: I am really cornfused. :confused:

The Hill came out early in the season hot, but the last few games they have caught fumblelitus or something.

We can't hold on to the ball.

One of the main things that always helps the Hill out is our dicipline when it comes to penatilies and turnovers and in the last few games we have had a rash of them.

It cost us the game againts Huffman.

I missed that game, but I went and watched them and Liberty play and I can't believe they beat BH.

They have a decent squad but they are no where near the team we were earlier in the season.

We have some good players, but that really don't matter if you can't hold on to the ball.

We have also been plagued with injuries and that's no good either.

Is that the reason we have started giving up more points?

We gave up 26 against Tarkington I mean come on.

I was not there so would some one enlighten me.

Was it turnovers, penatilies, the JV playing, or all of the above.

Our "D" has been the most consistant part of our game, always.

The teams in our District have been so inconsistant this year I don't no who to pick this week in the BH - Liberty game.

I guess, and I do me guess, I'll pick'em like this.

I think BH can win if they come out FUNK and COCUSED or is it CRUNK and FOCUSED and HOLD ON TO THE BALL.

If not, as much as I would hate to see it, Liberty could possibly be District Champs again this year.

The Hill better bring their "A" game this week because no matter what Liberty's record would indicates they are better than that and still the team to beat for the TITLE.

daddy02
10-30-2004, 09:30 AM
The reason that Tarkington scored 26 is because of the Gulf Coast Offense that they run and 312 yds of offense Beotch.

Panther Ross
10-30-2004, 11:10 AM
Eagles 52, do you play ball for BH?

EAGLETOWN
10-30-2004, 11:24 AM
:flamingma Thanks daddy02 that reaaaallllly answered my question about the Tarkington score, and back at cha beotch!!:flamingma

:thumbsup: Now could possibly an adult answer my question. :thumbsup:

:tongue: Since daddy02 wants to act like some punk kid!.:tongue:

It appears by the paper we turned the ball over 3 times, but that still does not explain all 26 pts.

Huffman blew them out, and our "D" only gave them 7 points on 5 turnovers.

Why was our "D" so weak, or is Tarkington that much inproved in a week.

Any mature answers would greatly be appreciated.

FootballQueen
10-30-2004, 11:40 AM
Eagletown--I don't really know if there is any other answer to your question other than the fact our defense did not play to their potential last night. I think they went into the game thinking they were going to run all over Tarkington and not have to work at all. They were wrong. Tarkington scored in the first 4 minutes of the game. I dont think we knew how fast some of their players were. I was taken back by the score as well. I think some of our problem is due to injury but I also just think we went into this game to cocky. That happens to BH almost every year. We start out with a great few wins and think we are unstoppable. While I agree we have a great team everyone can be beaten and we need to realize that.
Our offense was nice to watch last night. I thought maybe Gilbert had forgotten how to run plays as little as we have used him and he made some really good runs last night. i thought 12 did a great job and I hope they continue to utilize his talent. I like to see those Patton boys run offense as well.

I think next week will be tough if Liberty plays as hard as they did last night. We will have to have both our defense and offense at 100%. Good luck to everyone.

EAGLETOWN
10-30-2004, 01:54 PM
Thanks FootballQueen.

Yeah I talked to a few people today about it and pretty much all were in agreement with your post.

It sure is going to be tough from here on out with all of the injuries we got.

I think we can still do well though with what we have and hang on till a few get healthy *HOPEFULLY*.

I'm looking forward to watching #12 at QB he needs some snaps.

Maybe if and when Chris comes back, if his arm isn't 100% they will run him a little behind Clay.

He may not be able to throw, but he could still run.

Thanks again..

EAGLETOWN
11-01-2004, 05:22 AM
All of the use less threads have pushed this one to the back over the weekend.

Lets just send it back to the front cause I know its gonna fire up here shortly.

I sure hope DEM Eagles are :clap: CRUNK and FOCUSED :clap: this week.

Jody
11-01-2004, 07:17 AM
I have to be the first to admit, after watching Liberty I am a little worried about this one. With the defense having so manu injuries, we may had a hard time with their run game. Liberty has some really fats running backs and they hit the holes fast. Not to mention some really nice mis-direction plays.

BH should win this one if #12 starts at QB and the defense can stop the run. If Chris is back, Skidmore will start that darn Chris left, Chris right, Chris up the middle. Liberty won't have any of that....promise. Their linebackers are big and fast.

Go BH.

RBARKER
11-01-2004, 09:02 AM
Yep, this game should be a good one. Liberty is still the Champs until beaten. I'm like most of you, a liitle confused on who to pick here. There are alot of "If's" for BH to win this game. Being the Eagle fan that I Am I will pick the Hill by 2 Td's since they are home. But if they don't hang on to the ball the Eagles will be 8-2 for the season. the District race is tight here are the folowing senarios correct me if I'm wrong..

1.) BH wins, Liberty Loses, and Huffman Wins = BH/Huffman Co Champs.
2.) BH wins, Liberty Loses and Huffman Loses = BH District Champ
3.) BH Loses, Liberty Wins and Huffman Wins = Liberty/Huffman Co Champs
4.) BH Loses, Liberty Wins and Huffman Loses = Liberty District Champ

eagle.eyes
11-01-2004, 09:48 AM
Looks like HF or BC in the 1st round

RBARKER
11-01-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by eagle.eyes
Looks like HF or BC in the 1st round

If BH wins we could play HF or HJ. HF and HJ play this week in HJ for the 3rd spot in district 24. IF BH Loses then they will play BC. HJ is favored in their game but you never know about those Longhorns.

Panther Ross
11-01-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Jody
I have to be the first to admit, after watching Liberty I am a little worried about this one. With the defense having so manu injuries, we may had a hard time with their run game. Liberty has some really fats running backs and they hit the holes fast. Not to mention some really nice mis-direction plays.

BH should win this one if #12 starts at QB and the defense can stop the run. If Chris is back, Skidmore will start that darn Chris left, Chris right, Chris up the middle. Liberty won't have any of that....promise. Their linebackers are big and fast.

Go BH.

May I ask who sucks now?

BlueBlood
11-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Liberty doesn't suck. They rule this district. Hats off to you guys.

BlueBlood
11-01-2004, 12:37 PM
I changed my mind. Go BH!

Jody
11-01-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Panther Ross
May I ask who sucks now?

Crow sure is good these days......LOL Yes, I admit it......Liberty looked petty good with the run game. It's gonna be a long night if we stop your run........no field goal kicker and no passing game is gonna hurt you if you don't move the ball.

Good luck and may that Swift kid miss the bus or something......:D

shellman54
11-01-2004, 01:35 PM
hey eagletown, did you tell everyone our new idea for the coaching staff at the hill? :D

RBARKER
11-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Were is all of the Crunk Liberty fans? I know yall want to beat the hill bad. BH has a little payback in mind from last year i would think.

AggieJohn
11-01-2004, 04:09 PM
remember the season that liberty can get the absolute crucial wins to get into the postseason

Jody
11-01-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
remember the season that liberty can get the absolute crucial wins to get into the postseason

They will get in the post season by default. It won't be with a last game win over BH.....:D

BH will blow them out this Friday............:p

RBARKER
11-01-2004, 04:52 PM
let the smack begin :D

pantherpop
11-01-2004, 07:17 PM
I will say this, Liberty will have to play with the same intensity that it did against Huffman to defeat Barbers Hill this weekend. It's been a strange season so far cause everybody had such high expectations and things just didn't happen like we thought but Liberty can still be a dangerous team. Don't underestimate our passing attack. Shane, (our QB) injured his thumb on his throwing hand early on and it made his throws ineffective. Most of the season he has thrown the ball real well and we have some good receivers this year. This game has always been Liberty's BIG game of the year and it ought to be fun to watch. Good luck to both teams.

theonly11
11-01-2004, 08:06 PM
to say that friday's game will be a blowout is just plain stupid. BH and Liberty always plays out tough and normally the one who makes the least mistakes wins. both teams respect each other and will have to bring their "A" game. as for us, (Liberty), we had a lot of set backs early, so we are hungry for more and feel a bit of momentum headed in our direction. should be one to remember and talk about for a while...

Eagles52
11-01-2004, 09:57 PM
yes I play for the Hill, I'm the starting Center

AggieJohn
11-02-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by theonly11
to say that friday's game will be a blowout is just plain stupid. BH and Liberty always plays out tough and normally the one who makes the least mistakes wins. both teams respect each other and will have to bring their "A" game. as for us, (Liberty), we had a lot of set backs early, so we are hungry for more and feel a bit of momentum headed in our direction. should be one to remember and talk about for a while...

contradiction, one year later no one remember the bhill game, unless you win joel.....

BlueBlood
11-02-2004, 09:47 AM
If Liberty doesn't beat BH this friday they will have to wait a long time to do it again. I heard Liberty has no JV. BH is so beat up with injuries that I think Liberty has a chance. How can the BH defense stop those guys when they have lost their nose guard, a three year starter at LB, a defensive tackle that got hurt last week, and a safety. Last time I talked to one of the players he said that a lot of other guys play on Friday but are unable to work out during the week. I'm sure other teams have the same problem but it seems that the Hill is having more than their share this year. In all honesty, it is hard to get fired up about the playoffs with all the injuries. But I'll be there backing you guys.
Almost forgot about the fumbles!!!!!They are killing us. Hang on to the ball guys. You can fix that today.

Panther Ross
11-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Eagles52
yes I play for the Hill, I'm the starting Center

Is your name Adam?

OldEagle73
11-02-2004, 11:53 AM
well i wasnt at the tarkington game but the way it sounds i guess i am kinda glad i did nt go, and i wont be there this week either, nov.6 opening day of hunting season, so eagletown, you gonna be there, or you going hunting, but anyways fill me in on the out come like i did for you at the huffman game, while you where hunting.

Jody
11-02-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
If Liberty doesn't beat BH this friday they will have to wait a long time to do it again. I heard Liberty has no JV. BH is so beat up with injuries that I think Liberty has a chance. How can the BH defense stop those guys when they have lost their nose guard, a three year starter at LB, a defensive tackle that got hurt last week, and a safety. Last time I talked to one of the players he said that a lot of other guys play on Friday but are unable to work out during the week. I'm sure other teams have the same problem but it seems that the Hill is having more than their share this year. In all honesty, it is hard to get fired up about the playoffs with all the injuries. But I'll be there backing you guys.
Almost forgot about the fumbles!!!!!They are killing us. Hang on to the ball guys. You can fix that today.

Ditto on all that! Anyone know who may be returning on Defense for the Liberty game and playoffs? We are banged up.

Jody
11-02-2004, 12:38 PM

Got to have a little smack for a rivalry game........:D

I think we have our work cut out for us with all the injuries. If it were week two, I would have to say order a bunch of slings and wheelchairs.

Big C
11-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood

The injuries aren't good and these players are really missed, but have no fear, BH will be bringing their "A" game to the field on Friday. Get it done EAGLES!

Port_town_texas
11-02-2004, 12:53 PM
I pick Liberty in a close up-set of B-H.

RBARKER
11-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Well I 'll drag this one back to the top. This is going to be a good one Liberty is riding high and the Eagles are limping a bit. This is a win win situatation if the Eagles win they will have a share of the district title, but if they loose they will go an easier road in the playoffs not having to face Jasper round two.

3ABirdMan
11-02-2004, 05:08 PM
Hey, Liberty fans.....

What happened with the Bo-comotive? Is playing ball anywhere? I watched him for 3 years, and while your LB's are doing a good job, he is missed!

Just wondering.......:confused:

pantherpop
11-02-2004, 06:26 PM
My goodness this is starting to sound like some kind of excuse board. Everybody has injuries this time of year, this is football not checkers. I've never heard so much from Barbers Hill posters in the past about alot of injuries. You have backups. Anyway 2 weeks ago all the talk was about Huffman and Barbers Hill. Anyway good luck Friday. Gosh dangit, I just broke my fingernail.

Have a nice day

FootballQueen
11-02-2004, 07:20 PM
Jody--to answer your question about returning injured players. There are none..in fact we lost another in #34, either a torn ACL or ligament in latest reports. I am not sure if any of them will be back anytime soon. It all depends on how far we can go in the playoffs.

I do not think BH is whinning about hurt players but we have lost some key starters. The backups are not necessarily there in all cases. We weren't really prepared for all of our losses. At least not this far into the season. We are going to lose a lot of Seniors this year and BH will be just about starting over with Varsity. I am a BIG BH fan but if we don't play better defense than we did against Tarkington we are in trouble. As far as offense goes I thought we did a good job last week. We did have some fumbles but for the field being as wet as it was I thought we did an ok job of holding on. I would like to see them start #12 again. Of course if #11 can play again it is unlikely that #12 will even go in at QB. Liberty is ready to beat BH and beat them bad so boys step up and rise to the challenge. Good luck to both teams. Keep it clean neither team needs the injuries! :)

theonly11
11-02-2004, 07:39 PM
The bo-comotive plays jv football for mary hardin baylor and dresses out for all of their varsity games. he's under full schollarship there for football and maybe even baseball

AggieJohn
11-02-2004, 08:43 PM
actually joel there is no full athletic scholarships....d3 schools like that aren't allowed to give out athletic scholarships, they are given partial academic scholarships to subsidized

The Hill
11-02-2004, 09:53 PM
i think it will be pretty close through out the game... but i think the D will step up and make some plays and the O will pust some points up, so i pick the hill on top by 14
BH-21
Liberty-7

Panther Ross
11-02-2004, 09:59 PM
Eagles 52 do you know Kale Morris?

Eagles52
11-02-2004, 10:43 PM
no my name is Aubrey and I dont know who that is, but I know a couple of guys off of the Liberty team from basketball back in the day

AggieJohn
11-03-2004, 02:32 AM
no my name is Aubrey and I dont know who that is, but I know a couple of guys off of the Liberty team from basketball back in the day

who do you know i was a manager back in the day

Jody
11-03-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by FootballQueen
Jody--to answer your question about returning injured players. There are none..in fact we lost another in #34, either a torn ACL or ligament in latest reports. I am not sure if any of them will be back anytime soon. It all depends on how far we can go in the playoffs.

I do not think BH is whinning about hurt players but we have lost some key starters. The backups are not necessarily there in all cases. We weren't really prepared for all of our losses. At least not this far into the season. We are going to lose a lot of Seniors this year and BH will be just about starting over with Varsity. I am a BIG BH fan but if we don't play better defense than we did against Tarkington we are in trouble. As far as offense goes I thought we did a good job last week. We did have some fumbles but for the field being as wet as it was I thought we did an ok job of holding on. I would like to see them start #12 again. Of course if #11 can play again it is unlikely that #12 will even go in at QB. Liberty is ready to beat BH and beat them bad so boys step up and rise to the challenge. Good luck to both teams. Keep it clean neither team needs the injuries! :)

Appreciate the info.....wished it were better news. Yes, #12 should be starting, but we both know Price won't do that if Chris is ok. Problem is, Skidmore will run Chris all night if he is in there. I watched Liberty's linebackers last week, that won't work! Of course it never does in district play.....LOL

If we shut down their running game and #12 starts, we will outscore them, even if the defense allows a few Td's.

3ABirdMan
11-03-2004, 08:25 AM
The bo-comotive plays jv football for mary hardin baylor and dresses out for all of their varsity games. he's under full schollarship there for football and maybe even baseball

Thanks! I enjoyed watching him play for Liberty, and wondered if he furthered his carreer.

Old Cardinal
11-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Well Bridge City will be facing either BH or Liberty in two weeks in Bi-District. Since we already played Liberty, I would rather take on the Eagles. It's always a good game when the birds(Cardinals and Eagles) go at it! This ought to be a good game for these to teams(BH & Liberty) playing this weekend.

RBARKER
11-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Well Bridge City will be facing either BH or Liberty in two weeks in Bi-District. Since we already played Liberty, I would rather take on the Eagles. It's always a good game when the birds(Cardinals and Eagles) go at it! This ought to be a good game for these to teams(BH & Liberty) playing this weekend.

Congrats to BC. I thought they were going to be sitting home for the playoffs, but they pulled it out. How are the Cardinals OC I know they were pretty banged up is everyone back yet?

AggieJohn
11-03-2004, 02:04 PM
Great job cards.... hope you play BH....that's always a good game

bhillfan
11-03-2004, 03:27 PM
I know there are a lot of injuries on the BH said but unless they are season ending someone needs to suck it up and get out there and play. Last year there were a lot of injuries and it came to the point that if someone was hurting on the field they were told by the coaches they couldnt come out unless they couldnt walk because of the lack of depth. I know this year is a little different and we have some depth but this is when it comes time to step it up and play ball.

AggieJohn
11-03-2004, 06:02 PM
i'm rooting for liberty, but i'm betting that BH wins

Panther Ross
11-03-2004, 07:21 PM

Do you know a kid that plays on BH named Adam Acock (I do not know if that is how you spell it.)

Rainman
11-04-2004, 12:37 AM
If it is BH v. BC again, lets hope we get some better officials than the last time we met in 2002.

Jody
11-04-2004, 07:21 AM
If it is BH vs. BC, well then BH won't have to worry about injuries. I am not sure BC can beat their way out of a paper bag. Heck, we can just send our freshman team to go take care of that game and get our varsity healed up for Jasper.

:D

RBARKER
11-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
If it is BH v. BC again, lets hope we get some better officials than the last time we met in 2002.

Amen, I still see that shuffle pass in my sleep.

RBARKER
11-04-2004, 08:59 AM
If it is BH vs. BC, well then BH won't have to worry about injuries. I am not sure BC can beat their way out of a paper bag. Heck, we can just send our freshman team to go take care of that game and get our varsity healed up for Jasper.

STIR STIR STIR :doh:

RBARKER
11-04-2004, 10:55 AM
Goodluck to the JV, Soph and Freshman tonight. I believe the JV is undefeated and the Freshman have lost 1. These underclassman will continue to make BH football a pleasure to watch.

wildkat0507
11-04-2004, 11:31 AM
Arent they moving up ppl from soph and Jv teams??

is Colby Townly #12 any good? isnt he on JV

and what about Kyle McDonald.

who else do you think that is good?

just wondering .............

bccards
11-04-2004, 12:24 PM
are yall going to purposly lose so yall can get a second chance at Bridge City? :) Then, chances are, BH or BC will meet Jasper in round 2! :D

falcons79
11-04-2004, 12:39 PM
Good luck BH on Liberty tomorrow, they surprised Huffman don't let them do it to you also. Watch number 22 he is really fast, but you can stop him...

80's Eagle
11-04-2004, 12:46 PM
BH would never lose purposely! In fact, they have a little suprise for Liberty this week!!

RBARKER
11-04-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by 80's Eagle
BH would never lose purposely! In fact, they have a little suprise for Liberty this week!!

I cant wait for it to be revealed:D

Jody
11-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Liberty folks.......

Here are directions to the BH stadium.

Pick up your running back Swift and get on hwy 90 west.

Take 146 south until you get to I-10.

Take I-10 west until you hit 610 north

Take 610 North until you find the dead end.

P.S. Get you a bucket of chicken before you get on 610 so you don't have to exit. I don't want to you get kruncked and focused on an empty stomach. :D

The Hill
11-04-2004, 03:53 PM
wildcat.... mcdonald has a messed up back and has been out for the year.... and they moved townley down to the sophomore team. who else do u no

3ABirdMan
11-04-2004, 04:26 PM

Originally posted by RBARKER
STIR STIR STIR :doh:

:doh: IGNORE:doh: IGNORE:doh: IGNORE:doh:

It's just JODY typing!:flamingma

Jody
11-04-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
:doh: IGNORE:doh: IGNORE:doh: IGNORE:doh:

It's just JODY typing!:flamingma

Flamed me.....hahaha Man!

I have nothing against Bridge City. Your one of the only places that still has a corn dog stand in town. Now if you can just get a football team...... :D

AggieJohn
11-04-2004, 04:36 PM
ouch

CPI87
11-04-2004, 04:58 PM
Eagletown,

I know we aren't the same team that started the year. We have had so many injuries on defense it is really getting serious. I still think we can overcome it all, because we have some good kids.

We started fumbling during the Huffman game, but two of our fumbles shouldn't have been. Me and everyone around me could see Chris's knees on the ground before both fumbles. That got us off to a bad start. The interseption Chris threw on the 10yrd. line was caused because we had a reciever that didn't go in motion to take the linebacker out of the play. Then Cedric was just trying to hard to make something happen and made a couple of mistakes. It Happens! Then the ref's take away a fumble we recover on the kickoff in the 3rd quarter. Our defense played great but it just wasn't our night.

I think the fumbles are happening most of the time when the guy's are trying to get extra yards. They are trying so hard to make something happen that sometime it backfires. Brian has had a little trouble all year fumbling, but I think Clay has started doing it because he is really banged up. I remember when I played we went through this at one point in the season, and the more our coaches got on to us and the more we tried not to do it the worse it got, but after a couple of games it seemed to even out and we stopped doing it as much. I think we will do better in this area.

I think we got scored on so much against Tarkington because we just weren't focused. It is hard to get excited to play a team you know you can beat at will, and Tarkington is getting better, they just haven't learned how to win yet.

I hope we can hang in with Liberty, all of our young guy's have to step up, and our offense has to give our defense a break. Go get em Eagles!

EAGLETOWN
11-04-2004, 05:38 PM
Dang CPI87 that is a heck of a post for your first one.

It's good to have ya around.

There is nothing that can be done about the bad calls they just happen and really to be honest most of the time they happen both ways.

Just sometimes they affect a team different ways and it is sad to say they can cost them the game.

That is why a team really has to stay focused the entire game no matter what happens.

I agree fumbleitious is contagious.

What the players have got to realize is easy though.

If the ball hits the ground get on it.

Make it up the next play.

Don't take a chance of losing the ball trying to make something happen.

When they are working so hard to get that extra yard cover the ball with both hands.

Don't let it get stripped or knocked out.

Reguardless of what causes them to win against good teams you can't have it.

Turnovers and penatilies and stupid mistakes will cost you the game.

The entire teams has to play hard, but stay focused the entire game.

All it takes is one mistake, and then it's match, set, point!

Panther Ross
11-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by falcons79
Good luck BH on Liberty tomorrow, they surprised Huffman don't let them do it to you also. Watch number 22 he is really fast, but you can stop him...

Falcons 79, I went against your son Friday night when he was on defense.

Panther Ross
11-04-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by 80's Eagle

Oooohhhhhh bring it on. Just wait.

jalapeno
11-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Jalapeno.

Panther Ross
11-04-2004, 09:30 PM
Jalapeno your the pimpest dude ever.

EAGLETOWN
11-05-2004, 07:05 AM
13 1/2 hrs and counting till game time.

:cheerl: Go BIG BLUE!! :cheerl:

Jody
11-05-2004, 07:22 AM
Jalapeno your the pimpest dude ever.

You got to love Liberty! HAHAHA "Pimpest dude" That is funny. Try English from this point forward. For all I know you may be trying to say he is pimping you.

EAGLETOWN
11-05-2004, 08:39 AM
Jody,

Man come on we just got to try to stay crunk and focused and everything will be OK.

You know what I'm sayin.:D

RBARKER
11-05-2004, 08:53 AM
Falcons 79, I went against your son Friday night when he was on defense.

That kid was little wasn't he:D hope you didn't hurt him.

RBARKER
11-05-2004, 08:55 AM
Oooohhhhhh bring it on. Just wait.

Ross, There is a little surprise for the Panthers. I won't let it out of the Bag yet, but its on Offense :D . Come on Game time!!!!

shellman54
11-05-2004, 09:18 AM
ok, so now i am curious. what is this "surprise"?

bhswampthang
11-05-2004, 09:42 AM
I know adam Aycock and what is it about him??? And who are u

BlueBlood
11-05-2004, 10:01 AM
I think the surprise is the switch to the single wing offense. We may be the only team in the U.S. runnning it. Should be interesting.

AggieJohn
11-05-2004, 10:50 AM
explain single wing

Panther Ross
11-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by bhswampthang
I know adam Aycock and what is it about him??? And who are u

His cousion is his my best friend. Really cool and he told me about him and how he plays for BH. Does he start? I am right guard for Liberty.

wildkat0507
11-05-2004, 11:22 AM
THE HILL ..................

yes i know them kyle mcdonald and colby townly and dale sexton wat about him. is he any good y did colby get moved down is he any good. Obviously not but wat is he weak at . Um i am from kirbyville but my dad lives in Mont belview and i go there alot and i meet them and thats how i know.

Ag04
11-05-2004, 11:58 AM
Good Luck to Liberty!
Hope they can pull this one off, never like BH much.

Jody
11-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by EAGLETOWN
Jody,

Man come on we just got to try to stay crunk and focused and everything will be OK.

You know what I'm sayin.:D

Is it "crunk" or "crotched"? I foget. LOL

Jody
11-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Ag04
Good Luck to Liberty!
Hope they can pull this one off, never like BH much.

I hate to deliver bad news. Just got this off the Baytown Sun Web Site:

It's Final! BH and Huffman share the district title. BH pounced on Liberty early scoring 24 times in the first 12 minutes of play. Liberty seems to be stunned, as most players were too busy trying to recover their helmets from the stands after being jolted by what must have seemed like a bolt of lightning. One player said, "damn pimp daddy, them crunked and focused Eagles popped me like a zit on a crack-hoe's nose".

The district play now goes to post season with BH a sure bet all the way to the second round, where Jasper will most likely fall to the Eagle's claw.

Over-rated2004
11-05-2004, 01:14 PM
L.Hill is OVER-RATED

EAGLETOWN
11-05-2004, 01:23 PM
:p Crunked and focused. crunked and focused, crunked and focused all right all toghether now crunked and focused. :p

Jody
11-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Over-rated2004
L.Hill is OVER-RATED

This is Barbers Hill. I assume your talking about Liberty Hill? In either case, neither is overrated. Liberty Hill would probably spank us (BH).

Who is your team?

jalapeno
11-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Jalapeno.

Jody
11-06-2004, 08:22 AM
I hate to deliver bad news. Just got this off the Baytown Sun Web Site:

It's Final! BH and Huffman share the district title. BH pounced on Liberty early scoring 24 times in the first 12 minutes of play. Liberty seems to be stunned, as most players were too busy trying to recover their helmets from the stands after being jolted by what must have seemed like a bolt of lightning. One player said, "damn pimp daddy, them crunked and focused Eagles popped me like a zit on a crack-hoe's nose".

The district play now goes to post season with BH a sure bet all the way to the second round, where Jasper will most likely fall to the Eagle's claw.

Just come in to serve myself a little crow.

3ABirdMan
11-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Flamed me.....hahaha Man!

I have nothing against Bridge City. Your one of the only places that still has a corn dog stand in town. Now if you can just get a football team...... :D

Did you see the results of the BC vs WO-S game last night? And you think we need to get a football team? Man, didn't you know, Volleyball is over! They're all back on the field now! LOL! (I"M JOKING, GIRLS!)

Hey, I hear you guys are pretty beat up. Hope you get them all back for Friday night.

How do we get to Crosby Stadium? I guess ?Stallworth? , where we played 2 years ago, wasn't available.