gobbler grad
10-29-2004, 11:09 PM
this was never close!!

CHS_CG
10-29-2004, 11:30 PM
Great Job C-town.. never had a doubt.

HornetMom
10-30-2004, 12:17 AM
Hornets will host Rockdale in the last week of District. Smithville, these guys never gave up tonight. They fought a hard battle and stuck with it till the end. Good luck to the Smthville Tigers the rest of this year and next year too.

spiveyrat
10-30-2004, 12:21 AM
"Coach... I tried not to score, but I couldn't help it." :D

theyoefnshow
10-30-2004, 12:24 AM
hmmm..........so the standings are set. This is a hard game to call. On one had, Caldwell seems to have rebounded well since losing to Cameron and on the other, I wasn't impressed w/ Rockdale too much at all. I think Caldwell wins next week but hard to say by how much as Caldwell mainly runs the ball and Rockdale (til the end) could contain Cameron on the run but not the pass. Could get interesting but hope it doesn't get ugly because both teams should go to playoffs 100% and from what I heard, the RD QB is starting to feel the affect of the shoulder injury he got earlier in the year so he will likely not be full strength next week.

CHS_CG
10-30-2004, 12:26 AM
well see I really think thats what happened.. our coached didnt even come up to the top in the box the 2nd half.. it was like this 1st q-32-0 half-56-0 3rd i think it waslike 63-0 and final was 70-0... next week wont be so easy though we play Rockdale... Hopefully we will come out with the W on that one too! I do have to give it up to Smithville.. they didnt quite and their band and cheerleaders kept on cheering the whole time! Great job guys.

chs_cheer06
10-30-2004, 08:57 AM
Cheering on the sideline was so fun last night... Whoever was at the game saw how much fun the cheerleaders were having... At first i really didnt understand how the coaches let the boys put that many points on the board but after watching more of the game and how Smithville was playing then I understood. It wasn't the coaches it was the guys. Our guys really weren't trying i think! But I have to admit the Smithville guys did a GREAT job keeping up with us! They stuck in till the end! GOOD JOB SMITHVILLE!

theyoefnshow
10-30-2004, 11:48 AM
I swear to Christ I'm not dogging Caldwell....BUT.......WHY was Pittman in there in the end? He scored the last TD for the Hornets on an 11 yard run. Why not take him out after 1st quarter and risk injury?

CHS_CG
10-30-2004, 12:32 PM
well yoeshow.. that is a good question expect for the fact that Kendrick and the others seem to be doin a lot better.. Deere didnt come out in uniform 2nd half, but i was told that was bc of his knee or leg.. I am sure he will be fine.. he never lets anything get to him if at all possible lol. He was walkin around so I dont think he was hurt that bad. He will be there next week for the Rockdale game though!