KTJ
10-29-2004, 10:37 PM
fina;

bmbf_06
11-01-2004, 09:36 AM
WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?

Chris Hart
11-01-2004, 05:10 PM
Burnet is just really struggling right now, and Lake Travis is really good too. For our first year in 4A and with practically a whole new team, I think we are faring admirably. We have a chance to make the playoffs if we win Friday and Lake Travis beats Dripping Springs. I think we'll make it. We're 6-3 right now, with a really young inexperienced team. We are taking some lumps, but I expect us to continue to improve in the coming years. Go Dawgs!

Flourhead
11-01-2004, 05:15 PM
i bet cuero could beat burnet... its a good thing y'all have being in 4a this year as an excuse

Chris Hart
11-01-2004, 05:30 PM
Make it past the first round at least before you try calling out 4A playoff teams. Slipping by Luling, Halletsville and Yoakum, I am sure puts fear into the Gobbler opponents, NOT!:rolleyes: West Columbia rolls....:D

pirate4state
11-01-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Flourhead
i bet cuero could beat burnet... its a good thing y'all have being in 4a this year as an excuse :rolleyes:

Flourhead
11-01-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Make it past the first round at least before you try calling out 4A playoff teams. Slipping by Luling, Halletsville and Yoakum, I am sure puts fear into the Gobbler opponents, NOT!:rolleyes: West Columbia rolls....:D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :hand:

slipping past a 3a team isnt very impressive... yeah and we slipped past hallettsville 35-14... all right whatever dude... yoakum is a huge rival to us so the games are always close unless mickey finley is your coach... the luling game wasnt as close as the score... if you would have read the stuff on here you would have known why they had 9 points instead of 3... we also made mistakes in the redzone that cost us points

Chris Hart
11-01-2004, 05:44 PM
Who's the one making excuses?:rolleyes:

West Columbia Rolls!!!:D