PDA

View Full Version : La Grange Vs Giddings (AGAIN!!!!)

steam'en tiemann
10-23-2002, 08:01 PM
Yep, its another topic on La Grange and Giddings.
Giddings has a great back, averages 7 yards on every play. #86-tight end may be the best i will play against this year and i hope he gives me all he's got. La Granges defense looks to be the best defense in the district but with our practice this week, who knows what is going to happen.
to all La Grange players(when you see me in the halls tomorrow or friday i want to see your faces after you read my note)you know who i am and you know how i feel about our defense. Prove me wrong and lets tear up the giddings offense. Show me that we truly deserve to be the 24-3a district champs.
"Fear knowone, but respect everyone"-sports
Remember boys, they are coming in to the jungle, and knowone leaves the jungle with out some bruises.

Pudlugger
10-23-2002, 08:51 PM
Steamin' it's good to see you take the lead and acknowledge the elephant in the living room...that is, the possibility of an emotional letdown after winning in Elgin last Friday. You know that every game is important, but none have the intensity of this rivalry between La Grange and Giddings. Giddings will make their SEASON if they can find a way to win Friday. It is time to show the doubters what yall are made of and go out onto that field and dominate. I have no doubt that yall have the talent, desire, and determination to win this game.
Friday night The Buffs come to our house and want to run up and down our field. Well, if they do, it will be chasing our backs on the way into the endzone 'cause this is our year to win district. Good luck and keep playing like the champions you are. :cool:

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-24-2002, 08:38 AM
I can't wait till Friday night.
It is going to be one of those games agian. Just like every year.
Good luck to both teams and hope Giddings takes home the victory.
Buffs go out there and light someone up, and score some touchdowns.
Giddings 17 La Grange 14, maybe an overtime game.
GO BUFFS GO
GO BUFFS GO

Lombardi
10-24-2002, 11:21 AM
I've seen both of these teams play and Giddings will have a tough time scoring points against the LG defense. LG 21-Giddings 6

Rabbit'93
10-24-2002, 12:40 PM
I've only heard about these teams but I'll jump in and say:

LG - 17
GHS - 10

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-25-2002, 10:19 AM
Giddings 17 La Grange 14
GO GIDDINGS GO.