PDA

View Full Version : Hey Black_Magic

TheDOCTORdre
10-29-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
If ya'll win, I will be the first one to congratulate Snyder publically on the board, and admit my comments were wrong

I'm a man of my word, good game and I am sorry for my comments what you don't realize though is deep down we wanted ya'll to win because now when we beat Merkel we will be District Champions

wildstangs
10-29-2004, 10:53 PM
I am sure Magic will be around to serve us up our crow in awhile. I sat on the Wylie side, but found myself cheering for the Tigers just as much as Wylie.

pero chato
10-29-2004, 10:58 PM
Snyder came out in the second half and executed the spread very effectively. Wylie just looked flat after a 23-6 halftime lead. Congrats to the Tigers on the big win, and good luck in the playoffs.

wildstangs
10-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Dre...Do you know much about the tie breaker for the seedings? Will Sweetwater be the D2 number one seed with a win over Merkel, or is Snyder the top seed now?

Stangster
10-30-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
I am sure Magic will be around to serve us up our crow in awhile. I sat on the Wylie side, but found myself cheering for the Tigers just as much as Wylie.

I imagine Black Magic will do some "crowing" as well as serving up some generous portions of the notorious black bird. I hear it is much better salted. Congratulations to the Snyder Tigers!

wildstangs
10-30-2004, 12:28 AM
Stangster where were you setting at the game? When we left most of the Wylie fans were still setting there with stunned looks on their faces.

Stangster
10-30-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Stangster where were you setting at the game? When we left most of the Wylie fans were still setting there with stunned looks on their faces.

We snuck into Wylie's reserved section (about the 45 yd line). The people around us were in shock, trying to figure out what happened. I must have explained the tie-breaker a half a dozen times or more, they just assumed they would be district champs.