PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale Scrimmage

LiquidAlloyedSteel
08-21-2003, 09:44 PM
Hutto got a "Tiger by the tail"! I went tonite and it was not what I've read about. Rockdale's got their work cut out for them.

theyoefnshow
08-21-2003, 09:54 PM
didn't Bartlett beat the crap out of Hutto last week?

keep_it_real
08-22-2003, 01:03 PM
Ok here is the truth. Rockdale scored on hutto's first team. Rockdale had alot more more positive things happen then Hutto. Hutto broke on rockdales second team, and connected on a long pass against once again.... the second and third skills. Huttos boys were gettting knocked off all night. The score didnt show the beating, but that is because its a scrimmage. I will say though Rockdale receivers dropped alot of balls that were right in their hands, that was my main concern. Then I looked and the ones dropping balls are the younger guys, they will improve. You want to win always, but in a scrimmage you are letting everybody see the field. If Creghan wanted to blow out Hutto all he had to do was leave his starters in but that isn't what scrimmages are about. I also here that Rogers didnt look to bad against cameron last week.

theyoefnshow
08-22-2003, 01:08 PM
not bad at all. they tied 3-3 two of which coming on cameron's 2nd team. We tied them my Sr year 2-2 and went undefeated in district that year (97) and have been the only Yoe team to achieve that since....maybe this year?..

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-23-2003, 09:01 PM
I agree with keep_it_real. It's just a scrimmage, and Rockdale has yet to show what they're really made of. They will next Friday night against Bellville, the #5 team in the state, in the Brahma's house. It should be a very interesting game.