PDA

View Full Version : To All 3adl Posters That Are Suspicious Why The Shirt Didn't Get To Rangermom...

BHKrystal06
10-29-2004, 10:04 AM
I've been reading the R.I.P thread and everyone thinks it is my fault. It's not. I mailed the shirt Monday morning on my way to school. The reason it wasn't at the game that Friday, was because I wasn't there. My dad got in a car accident. So once again....it's not my freaking fault. I'm not irresponsible. Stop blaming it all on me.

BHKrystal06

Old Tiger
10-29-2004, 10:06 AM
I got your back if they try to jump you.

big daddy russ
10-29-2004, 10:08 AM
I got your back Krystal. Sorry to hear about your dad.

pirate4state
10-29-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
I've been reading the R.I.P thread and everyone thinks it is my fault. It's not. I mailed the shirt Monday morning on my way to school. The reason it wasn't at the game that Friday, was because I wasn't there. My dad got in a car accident. So once again....it's not my freaking fault. I'm not irresponsible. Stop blaming it all on me.

BHKrystal06 We all hope your dad is okay or will be okay. We didn' t know what happened b/c you were gone for so long...now we know. Thanks.

spiveyrat
10-29-2004, 11:36 AM
Is your dad ok???

Ranger Mom
10-29-2004, 11:38 AM
Well...I knew why you weren't at the game with the T-shirt, but I was asked not to say anything...so I didn't!!

I don't think anyone was actually BLAMING you Krystal...but you have to admit you had people wondering why, with all the T-Shirt talk going around, you weren't defending yourself.

It's kinda sad that the T-Shirt isn't gonna make the Championship game, it was a fun little project...but it isn't THAT big of a deal!

I am glad to hear that your dad is doing well!

Hupernikomen
10-29-2004, 11:41 AM
Sorry Krstyal, hope everything is ok with your dad. As we were having fun to lighten the situation we weren't aware of your hardship. Please accept our apologies.

CheerMom
10-29-2004, 11:45 AM
You and your family are in my prayers. Hope your Dad is doing okay. We now understand where you have been.

Hupernikomen
10-29-2004, 11:56 AM
For those who didn't get the details about her dad I understand from those who are in the know that he is ok.

CheerMom
10-29-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
For those who didn't get the details about her dad I understand from those who are in the know that he is ok.

That is good news!!

Phil C
10-29-2004, 01:18 PM
I just thought it was lost in the mail. Besides I was mainly wondering if PPHS got the nickle I mained to him. The only return address on it was Phil C so if he didn't get it the letter may be in the dead letter file at the US Post Office. :(