GreenMonster
10-28-2004, 11:25 PM
I dunno but Childress is lookin good to make play-offs in 2A

Keith7
10-28-2004, 11:38 PM
Celina is #2 in state

Port_town_texas
10-28-2004, 11:44 PM
the post is about info on Woodville, Hardin and Newton. no offense but I could careless about the other teams.:)

GreenMonster
10-28-2004, 11:56 PM
well, nobody gives an XYZ about the teams you asked about so take that :tongue:

Port_town_texas
10-28-2004, 11:57 PM
When IP makes state then i'll care about those teams.:clap: :clap:

Keith7
10-29-2004, 12:01 AM
hmm lets see.. Old 3A teams in 2A is the topic..

get a clue

GreenMonster
10-29-2004, 12:02 AM
You tell him keith. :D

Port_town_texas
10-29-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
hmm lets see.. Old 3A teams in 2A is the topic..

get a clue

Read my post (the 1st one) then u get a clue.:rolleyes:

3ABirdMan
10-29-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Port_town_texas
Read my post (the 1st one) then u get a clue.:rolleyes:

Why is someone from from 5A Port Arthur Memorial hanging out on a 3A web site? AND trying to hand out ATTITUDE?

You got comments? Post 'em!

You got questions? Ask 'em!

You got an attitude? Go somewhere else!:mad:

Port_town_texas
10-29-2004, 08:45 AM
quit acting like a dam child and grow. post something instead of worrying about me.

Hupernikomen
10-29-2004, 09:05 AM
Hardin is struggling and must beat West Hardin this week to get in the playoffs. Many would pick West Hardin in this one. Newton is highly ranked and undefeated in district. Woodville's record isn't stellar but they will finish second behind Newton and make the playoffs.

Show a little more civility P-Town no need to throw around barbs if you want any meaningful interaction with the rest of the community here.

WoodvilleFan
10-29-2004, 09:20 AM
Woodville has a new coach this year and we are playing much better. Our record doesn't show it but we are a much better football team this year than in the past. We played a difficult predistrict schedule. We should finish second in district 24AA behind Corrigan. We lost to Corrigan in OT. Depending on where Hardin finishes Woodville could go 2 rounds in DI. Look for Woodville to steadily improve under Coach Lock.

Newton is Newton. They have to be considered a possible state champ in DI or DII.

Port_town_texas
10-29-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Hardin is struggling and must beat West Hardin this week to get in the playoffs. Many would pick West Hardin in this one. Newton is highly ranked and undefeated in district. Woodville's record isn't stellar but they will finish second behind Newton and make the playoffs.

Show a little more civility P-Town no need to throw around barbs if you want any meaningful interaction with the rest of the community here.

FaSho. I'll watch it next time. he got on my nerves for a minute.

3afan
10-29-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by WoodvilleFan
Woodville has a new coach this year and we are playing much better. Our record doesn't show it but we are a much better football team this year than in the past. We played a difficult predistrict schedule. We should finish second in district 24AA behind Corrigan. We lost to Corrigan in OT. Depending on where Hardin finishes Woodville could go 2 rounds in DI. Look for Woodville to steadily improve under Coach Lock.

Newton is Newton. They have to be considered a possible state champ in DI or DII.

is it a DYNAMIC new coach? that can make all the difference you know ...

(inside joke)