PDA

View Full Version : Tonight Sinton Freshmen beat Ingleside JVs

PhiI C
10-28-2004, 09:20 PM
because Ingleside didn't have a freshmen team. The Sinton Freshmen won 38 to 13 but it was close at halftime. The Sinton JVs had to play a Gregory-Portland JV team and won 32 to 8.

big daddy russ
10-28-2004, 09:52 PM
Will the assembly line of talent that comes through that little farm town 20 miles west of us please end soon? I'm still waiting for a district title. We have been for a decade.

Phil C
10-29-2004, 09:52 AM
There is some good news for Ingleside Big and for the whole county. Some of the folks last night were concerned that they were going to close Naval Station Ingleside which seems silly with all the money they have expended on it but I found out today that the Navy ship San Antonio is going to be stationed at Ingleside! Good news indeed!

pirate44
10-29-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
There is some good news for Ingleside Big and for the whole county. Some of the folks last night were concerned that they were going to close Naval Station Ingleside which seems silly with all the money they have expended on it but I found out today that the Navy ship San Antonio is going to be stationed at Ingleside! Good news indeed!

too bad there is nothing logical about some government decisions.