PDA

View Full Version : (2) Oklahoma vs. (20) Oklahoma State

KTJ
10-28-2004, 09:02 PM
Normally I would never spotlight anything from Oklahoma. But this game has BCS and Big 12 South implications.

Basically, it's the Bedlam Series and anything can happen. OU leads the all-time series...something like 79-16-2...but Okie State has won 5 or the last 9??? (don't quote me on that, but it's near those numbers)

Anywho, this game will be closer than most realize, due to it being in Stillwater. Jason White is starting to creep back up on the Heisman Watch with his performance the last few weeks. But AD is OU's offense. Keep giving him the ball and it will be a long day for OSU.

For OSU to win, Morency needs to win the battle of the running backs--which means if AD runs for a 45 yard TD, Morency needs to respond by running for a 55 yard TD. OSU really doesn't have an amazing QB, but they'll find a way to score (see OSU vs. Mizzou last week.)

I've always been impressed with both Stoops and Les Miles. This will be a fun game to watch. And I will be waking up at 10:00 Saturday morning, go get some Krispy Kreme's, then sit down and watch this game, rooting for OSU.

Oklahoma - 31
Oklahoma State - 28

KTJ
10-29-2004, 06:02 PM
ttt

lepfan
10-29-2004, 10:09 PM
In regards to OSU....OU had losses in 2001 and 2002. OU had victories in 2000 and 2003 The series record is 75-16-7. OSU has always been the stepchild of Oklahoma (in the eyes of those at my house) :)