PDA

View Full Version : Stockton will beat seminole

panther power
10-28-2004, 07:43 PM
ok, bottom line fort stockton will be hoisting the district championship trophy up this friday because they will beat seminole. no disrespect seminole, but this has ben our year, were 5 points from being undefeated......go big blue!

Ranger Mom
10-28-2004, 09:53 PM
From all I have heard it is better for Greenwood if Stockton wins the district outright...so with that being said:

GO PANTHERS!!

westTXbest
10-28-2004, 10:43 PM
If they got the same refs stockton will win.!!

lobo12
10-29-2004, 12:27 AM
sorry ranger mom im gonna have to pull for seminole because its better for us if they win, and wst tx best dont start blaming the refs again

DirtRoad
10-29-2004, 05:56 AM
"We don't need no stink'en refs"

FRONTIER JUSTICE TONIGHT!

panther power
10-29-2004, 08:05 AM
refs, they are mutually agreed upon before the game even starts so dont give me that stuff, when greenwood was winning it was all good . now that you are at the bottom looking up it isnt the same, huh? and everytime i read the midland paper i see coach purser puttingstockton down never showing respect. " we gave them the game", "we should of won if we executed" comeon give credit where it is due. and the refs---give me a break, and personally i would rather see greenwood in the playoffs than monahans. greenwood has a better team all-around and has this game at home........