10-28-2004, 06:15 PM
Halftime - Ingleside 3 Sinton 27

Final - Ingleside 13 Sinton 62

DISTRICT CHAMPIONS: SINTON PIRATES

big daddy russ
10-28-2004, 06:23 PM
Halftime- Ingleside 21 Sinton 7

Final- Ingleside 38 Sinton 35

Ingleside will have to jump out to a quick lead if they want to beat Sinton...

99IHSMustang
10-28-2004, 08:08 PM
Halftime: Ingleside 14 - Sinton 14
Final : Ingleside 31 - Sinton 28

District Champs: Ingleside

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2004, 10:51 PM
Sinton 3 Ingleside 2 halftime

Sinton 6 Ingleside 4 Final oops its football not baseball

Sinton 50 Ingleside 7 and Mathis beats Goliad and makes last week very interesting For Ingleside, Goliad and Mathis

pirate44
10-29-2004, 06:19 AM
Sinton 41
Ingleside 17

OlineCoach34
10-29-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Sinton94
Make your predictions after voting.
Hit quote and fill in the blanks:

Halftime - Ingleside 17 Sinton 14

Final - Ingleside 31 Sinton 28

DISTRICT CHAMPIONS:

pirate44
10-29-2004, 07:30 AM
games arent won by halfs. if you dont like what i post, ignore it.

big daddy russ
10-29-2004, 07:52 AM
Hey OLineCoach34.... I'm guessing you coach at Orange Grove, and if you do you've seen both teams play. What do you think of them?

sinton fan04
10-29-2004, 08:38 AM
Sinton wasn't hitting on all cylinders that first half of the orange grove game. But sinton did hold them to 3 first downs and no points does that help a little.

99IHSMustang
10-29-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by sinton fan04
Sinton wasn't hitting on all cylinders that first half of the orange grove game. But sinton did hold them to 3 first downs and no points does that help a little.

What happens if Sinton doesn't hit on all cylinders tonight? That could mean a loss if Ingleside capitalizes.

District303aPastPlayer
10-29-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
What happens if Sinton doesn't hit on all cylinders tonight? That could mean a loss if Ingleside capitalizes.

honestly DOUBT that they wont be firing on all cylinders

99IHSMustang
10-29-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
honestly DOUBT that they wont be firing on all cylinders

One can always have hope District303aPastPlayer ..... I also hope that is an injury free game. Neither team can afford injuries this late in the season especially with playoffs around the corner.

pirate4state
10-29-2004, 09:14 AM
What happens if Sinton doesn't hit on all cylinders tonight? That could mean a loss if Ingleside capitalizes. IF being the operative word. :D :D

Sintonfbplayer04
10-29-2004, 09:22 AM

I really don't care just as long as Pirates bring home another district championship.

99IHSMustang
10-29-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
IF being the operative word. :D :D

That is why I said that one can always hope....

Phil C
10-29-2004, 09:53 AM
I still say Sinton wins a close one tonight 24 to 20.

COACHCOACH
10-29-2004, 10:03 AM
I am really impressed by all the excitement this "district" game is drawing. Still I am sorry to say that Sinton is still Sinton, and Ingleside, well they are still Ingleside. Of course on paper it looks like a matchup of two great teams. But the game isn't played on paper. Sinton might start off slow but you must understand that it's only a matter of time before they take control. It's fun to see this game drawing so much hype, but everybody from Sinton understands that we play for the bigger picture. This game is just another step on the road where we need to be.

Sinton 41
Ingleside 16

IHStangFan
10-29-2004, 11:51 AM
not sure about scores...but i'd be willing to bet at halftime, Ingleside is ahead.

GOFOR2
10-29-2004, 01:02 PM
Halftime - Ingleside 3 Sinton 27

Final - Ingleside 13 Sinton 62

Ditto

Sinton94
10-29-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
not sure about scores...but i'd be willing to bet at halftime, Ingleside is ahead.

COME ON IHStangFan your not getting off that easy! Your about has predictable has John Heinz Kerry........Go to war ....No don't go to war! Which is it?

If you want Sinton fans to eat crow after this game like you've stated you better put in writing, otherwise back away from the computer and quit overloading your COWBELL!

Your fellow Ingleside posters weren't scared. You even stated you were willing to bet that Ingleside would be ahead at halftime. I would love to take that bet! Maybe something like…….you run through downtown Sinton with a cowbell around your neck carrying the Sinton Pirate flag if Ingelside loses.

"BRING SOME TO GET SOME":eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :D

pirate4state
10-29-2004, 01:47 PM
COME ON IHStangFan your not getting off that easy! Your about has predictable has John Heinz Kerry........Go to war ....No don't go to war! Which is it?

If you want Sinton fans to eat crow after this game like you've stated you better put in writing, otherwise back away from the computer and quit overloading your COWBELL!

Your fellow Ingleside posters weren't scared. You even stated you were willing to bet that Ingleside would be ahead at halftime. I would love to take that bet! Maybe something like…….you run through downtown Sinton with a cowbell around your neck carrying the Sinton Pirate flag if Ingelside loses.

"BRING SOME TO GET SOME":eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :D ROFLMAO -- you guys sure are making my Friday afternoon just fly by!! :eek: :D :D :D

Sinton94
10-29-2004, 01:59 PM
ttt

Come on INStangFan we're waiting!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

big daddy russ
10-29-2004, 02:02 PM
...You even stated you were willing to bet that Ingleside would be ahead at halftime. I would love to take that bet! Maybe something like……you run through downtown Sinton with a cowbell around your neck carrying the Sinton Pirate flag if Ingelside loses...
I'm not StangFan, but I'll take that bet. On the condition that if you lose, you run through downtown Sinton flying an Ingleside flag. We'll do it Saturday. I'll pm my cell phone number to you if you're willing to take it.

big daddy russ
10-29-2004, 02:04 PM
By the way, let's keep it down to like a block or two. I don't know if you still get out and run, but I'm old and out of shape.

Chris Hart
10-29-2004, 02:05 PM
Sinton 48 - Ingleside 13. Ingleside scores the last 6 against the Pirate's second unit.

pirate44
10-29-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I'm not StangFan, but I'll take that bet. On the condition that if you lose, you run through downtown Sinton flying an Ingleside flag. We'll do it Saturday. I'll pm my cell phone number to you if you're willing to take it.

gosh, someone call the local news stations to cover this one.

99IHSMustang
10-29-2004, 02:10 PM

Go Big Daddy Russ!

Sinton94
10-29-2004, 02:25 PM

OK Big Daddy let's do it!

Just how big an ol boy are you anyway? Just kidding!

I can see your a faithful and dedicated fan and I admire that!

I'll call you at halftime.:D :D

IHStangFan
10-29-2004, 02:27 PM

"BRING SOME TO GET SOME":eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :D John Kerry? War? have YOU ever been to war?? i just got back from the middle east...so you can shut your piehole on that subject....as far as the game.....i think Ingleside will make a strong showing against Sinton....if i dont run my mouth (like you seem to love to do) i dont HAVE to eat crow. :) have a nice day.

big daddy russ
10-29-2004, 02:31 PM
You have my number... I'm leaving now, see you tonight.

IHStangFan
10-29-2004, 02:33 PM
You have my number... I'm leaving now, see you tonight. alright bro...get there early so we can all sit together....its gonna be packed.

99IHSMustang
10-29-2004, 02:34 PM
alright bro...get there early so we can all sit together....its gonna be packed.

What time are you guys going to get there? I am going to be there by 6

big daddy russ
10-29-2004, 02:35 PM
What time are you guys going to get there? I am going to be there by 6
It's a 4-hour drive... probably between 6:30 and 7. BTW, 99IHS... who are you???

IHStangFan
10-29-2004, 02:39 PM
i'm probably headed that way around 6 or 6:30 also.

big daddy russ
10-29-2004, 02:43 PM
Hey B, I'm out the door right now but could you do me a favor and find out what the surf's going to be like tomorrow? I lost the number to the surf report when my phone broke... thanks.

Sinton94
10-29-2004, 02:47 PM
John Kerry? War? have YOU ever been to war?? i just got back from the middle east...so you can shut your piehole on that subject....as far as the game.....i think Ingleside will make a strong showing against Sinton....if i dont run my mouth (like you seem to love to do) i dont HAVE to eat crow. :) have a nice day.

If that means you were serving your country then let me be the first to shake your hand and thank you!:)

As far as not running your mouth.......................OK!

Enjoy the game!

IHStangFan
10-29-2004, 02:50 PM
If that means you were serving your country then let me be the first to shake your hand and thank you!:)

As far as not running your mouth.......................OK!

Enjoy the game! thank YOU for your support.....and HOPEFULLY youre gonna need a big arse spoon to eat all that crow! but if not, then i'll be the first to congradulate Sinton on their Dist. champ. i think we have two good schools representing District 30-3A in the playoffs (provided things dont drastically change in the next two weeks) and they will both do well :clap:

Sinton94
10-29-2004, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by IHStangFan
[B]HOPEFULLY youre gonna need a big arse spoon to eat all that crow!

Thanks for not running your mouth!:rolleyes:

Sinton94
10-29-2004, 04:33 PM
Sorry if this thread was taken personnel by some. I get a little over competitive sometimes and I apologize if it was!
It's true it's just a game, but fans love to support their teams on and off the field. Supporting your team with all your heart and soul on Friday night in anticipation of victory is what's so exciting! It's a great escape from the daily stress and responsibilities we all have. We shouldn't misconstrue confidence and optimism as arrogance! Good luck to all teams tonight. God Bless and hope everyone makes it home safely!

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS in TEXAS! YE HA!

District303aPastPlayer
10-29-2004, 04:35 PM

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Thats what this game is turning into