PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 28, 2004 Leon & Lymelight Morning Show....

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 07:05 AM
GoooooooooooodMorning 3ADownlow It's closer 2 Friday and the season is winding down, who will finish 1st in district, who is on the Bubble for the playoffs, and who is starting Hoops early .Leon & Lymelight would like to hear from you, so u know how we do, Holla back youngin.

fb_gurl
10-28-2004, 07:44 AM
Good Morning Leon and Lymelight!! Its Thursday... one more day til Friday night football. I can't wait.

44INAROW
10-28-2004, 07:44 AM
Morning Leon and Lymelight. I'll be checking in from time to time today listening to the show :inlove:

HornetMom
10-28-2004, 07:46 AM
Good Morning Leon. With a win tomorrow against Smithville it clinches a playoff spot for Caldwell. But the game of the week (probably the year) for District 19 is the Battle of the Bell, Rockdale vs Cameron. It will be a battle and I'm pulling for Rockdale.

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Good Morning Leon and Lymelight!! Its Thursday... one more day til Friday night football. I can't wait. Hello, Is this true about the weiner incident at Cameron, if so I think Rockdale just got into a dog fight, Rockdale was my upset pick of the week, and now Leon doesn't know:confused: :thinking: :confused:

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Morning Leon and Lymelight. I'll be checking in from time to time today listening to the show :inlove: Hello 44, congrats on being the first on Lymelight's show yesterday, I listened in.

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by HornetMom
Good Morning Leon. With a win tomorrow against Smithville it clinches a playoff spot for Caldwell. But the game of the week (probably the year) for District 19 is the Battle of the Bell, Rockdale vs Cameron. It will be a battle and I'm pulling for Rockdale. Hello Mom refer to my post before this.

fb_gurl
10-28-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Hello, Is this true about the weiner incident at Cameron, if so I think Rockdale just got into a dog fight, Rockdale was my upset pick of the week, and now Leon doesn't know:confused: :thinking: :confused:

Well, I wanna know what y'all think about the Caldwell Smithville game tomorrow?

southern_thunder
10-28-2004, 07:53 AM
Thunder up and at'em this morning!!!

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Well, I wanna know what y'all think about the Caldwell Smithville game tomorrow? Caldwell 24 Smithville 12, fb_gurl ur team will represent the Div I team for 19AAA and probably play Connally again, hopefully on a Friday, and I can attend, Marlin will start the playoffs on Sat, Malone likes Sat. nite games, just ask LaGrange's Coach, and the guy Dudlugger, or something.

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 07:58 AM
GOOOOOOD morning fellas!!! there is a nice little write up on the Sinton/Ingleside game in the Caller Times this morning although i cant find it on the website :( IS IT FRIDAY YET?!?!?

marlin fan
10-28-2004, 08:08 AM
Good Morining Leon. YAY its Thrusday frday is only a day away!!!!

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
Thunder up and at'em this morning!!! S_T what it do?

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
GOOOOOOD morning fellas!!! there is a nice little write up on the Sinton/Ingleside game in the Caller Times this morning although i cant find it on the website :( IS IT FRIDAY YET?!?!? whazup! Stang, Ya'll red d ?

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
Good Morining Leon. YAY its Thrusday frday is only a day away!!!! Hey! Hometeam, how the weather in M-Square 2dae

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 08:16 AM
whazup! Stang, Ya'll red d ? i guess theyre as ready as theyre gonna get....Sinton is a TOUGH team....but if the Stangs play tough and dont make mistakes...i think theyve got a shot.

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 08:18 AM
i guess theyre as ready as theyre gonna get....Sinton is a TOUGH team....but if the Stangs play tough and dont make mistakes...i think theyve got a shot. yeah! Sinton is pretty strong, and for the past 3 years they have had Burnet breathing down their throats in the Playoffs.

marlin fan
10-28-2004, 08:20 AM
Hey! Hometeam, how the weather in M-Square 2dae looking pretty good lets hope the rain stays away today

southern_thunder
10-28-2004, 08:23 AM
S_T what it do?

Thunder in a bad mood!!:mad: Woe unto those who cross his path today!!

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 08:23 AM
yeah! Sinton is pretty strong, and for the past 3 years they have had Burnet breathing down their throats in the Playoffs. yeah, Sinton is definately the powerhouse in 30-3A hands down, but i have faith that the Mustangs COULD be the dark horse and pull the upset....but they will have to play a flawless game to do so. [fingers crossed!!] how bout you guys Leon/Cun? what are your thoughts on YALL's game this week?

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 08:26 AM
Thunder in a bad mood!!:mad: Woe unto those who cross his path today!! Talk 2 me Big Fella, what happened?

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 08:27 AM
yeah, Sinton is definately the powerhouse in 30-3A hands down, but i have faith that the Mustangs COULD be the dark horse and pull the upset....but they will have to play a flawless game to do so. [fingers crossed!!] how bout you guys Leon/Cun? what are your thoughts on YALL's game this week? Well we have Groesbeck Goats, they r 1-7 and looking to spoiled the Bulldogs perfect District championship for the 6th year in a row, but if the Dog happen to lose Friday they would be the champs of 18AAA anyway, that would b their only district loss.

CheerMom
10-28-2004, 08:29 AM
Good Morning from "The Swamp". Wish our Raider boys Good Luck tomorrow night against Sealy. The win will clinch us a spot in the playoffs!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

IHStangFan
Well we have Groesbeck Goats, they r 1-7 and looking to spoiled the Bulldogs perfect District championship for the 6th year in a row, but if the Dog happen to lose Friday they would be the champs of 18AAA anyway, that would b their only district loss. RGRGR...so you guys are sittin pretty...for the Stangs, a win against Sinton would mean District champs, if we loose to Sinton, we are 2nd, but depending on what happens in AP/Mathis...we may be playing Goliad the last game of the season for 2nd i believe. so down here in 30-3A, its still pretty wild!

cunbed10
So fb_Gurl tell us what u think about Caldwell vs Smithville, inquiring minds want 2 know.

southern_thunder
10-28-2004, 08:46 AM
Talk 2 me Big Fella, what happened?

Bad things man!! bad things! But it will be ok cuz Thunder KNOWS how to take care of bidness!!:devil:

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 08:50 AM
Bad things man!! bad things! But it will be ok cuz Thunder KNOWS how to take care of bidness!!:devil: LOL....the Dennis Hopper quote....classic.....wasnt that a shoe commercial??

AP Panther Fan
10-28-2004, 08:52 AM
Woo Hoo! Got my coffee, got to catch up on the Ingleside/Sinton thread and now I am getting to tell you "Good Morning":D

Life is Good!

And, it's Thursday AND payday!:cheerl: :cheerl:

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Woo Hoo! Got my coffee, got to catch up on the Ingleside/Sinton thread and now I am getting to tell you "Good Morning":D

Life is Good!

And, it's Thursday AND payday!:cheerl: :cheerl: yeah, but i WISH it was Friday!! good morning APPF. is Michael ready for tomorrow?? tell him i said good luck and to kick butt and take names!!

CHS_Grad '85
10-28-2004, 09:03 AM
GOOOOOD MORNING DOWNLOW... smell that? That's football fever in the air... :D

pirate4state
10-28-2004, 09:08 AM
Good Mornin' Leon! This is P4S checkin' in from Pirate country. Everyone is chomping at the bit 2 get this game going b/w Sinton&Ingleside. Can u speed up time?? :D :D Gonna be a good one. Looking to see 1st hand this offense I've been hearing so much about. Saw their #'s in the paper today, pretty impressive. :clap:

Praying for an injury free game since both teams are destined for the playoffs to represent district 30-3A!! :thumbsup: :cheerl: GO PIRATES!! :cheerl:

AP Panther Fan
10-28-2004, 09:09 AM
yeah, but i WISH it was Friday!! good morning APPF. is Michael ready for tomorrow?? tell him i said good luck and to kick butt and take names!!

Yep, he is ready to watch the Ingleside/Sinton game... I will be picking up pre-sale tickets today. We have the bye this week ....ahhhhh, one we can't lose!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Bandera YaYa
10-28-2004, 09:10 AM
Nothing like wrestling your terrified dog to the vet to start the morning off right!!!! Happy Thursday to everyone!! :D :cool:

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 09:10 AM
Yep, he is ready to watch the Ingleside/Sinton game... I will be picking up pre-sale tickets today. We have the bye this week ....ahhhhh, one we can't lose!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh oh crap...thats right. hell....if he wants to come and sit w/ me and CJ, tell him he's welcome to. CJ will be home this weekend for the game as well.

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Praying for an injury free game since both teams are destined for the playoffs to represent district 30-3A!! :thumbsup: :cheerl: GO PIRATES!! :cheerl: thats what i'm talkin about p4s....youre alright amigo. :)

AP Panther Fan
10-28-2004, 09:14 AM
oh crap...thats right. hell....if he wants to come and sit w/ me and CJ, tell him he's welcome to. CJ will be home this weekend for the game as well.

Thanks I will tell him! I am sure we will see you guys at half, if not during the game. Anxious to meet all the fellow posters to 3adl.:thumbsup:

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Thanks I will tell him! I am sure we will see you guys at half, if not during the game. Anxious to meet all the fellow posters to 3adl.:thumbsup: heck..i'm SURE sometime in the past we've met....theres no telling though. when i met Michael, he was in Terlingua w/ Terry Holden and his grand-daughter Mallory.

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 09:26 AM
and I have just walked into the booth, toothache and all... it willb e a very trying 2 days

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
and I have just walked into the booth, toothache and all... it willb e a very trying 2 days sorry to hear that D303PP. you gonna be at the game tomorrow right?

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 09:44 AM
the only thing that will stop me is a broken bone, i will have a friend of mine with me. He's from Houston, took him to the AP/Sinton game, and he got hooked on South Texas football. . . . smart guy, wouldnt you say

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 09:47 AM
the only thing that will stop me is a broken bone, i will have a friend of mine with me. He's from Houston, took him to the AP/Sinton game, and he got hooked on South Texas football. . . . smart guy, wouldnt you say you know it man!! my little cousin brought his roomate w/ him (who is from McAllen) to the IHS/AP game....same outcome, LOL "wow" he said. maybe we'll see ya at the game D303PP!

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 09:49 AM
you know it man!! my little cousin brought his roomate w/ him (who is from McAllen) to the IHS/AP game....same outcome, LOL "wow" he said. maybe we'll see ya at the game D303PP!

i tell you what, i am really lookin forward to meeting all of the Ingleside/AP/New Sinton posters this friday. i feel like this could be a great experience for all 3 sets of posters.. . and heck with the PI guys comin. .. we might as well grab some cameras

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 09:51 AM
so here's my question. . . there is so much hype behind this game from us posters. . . do you think the kids feel as much pressure as we are putting on the game. . .

AP Panther Fan
10-28-2004, 09:53 AM
IHS and 303a - Did you notice what you said? Your friends and family got hooked because you were both playing Aransas Pass - the common denominator. Oh, AND you both won!:D

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 09:53 AM
Leon's luvs to hear people communicate, It's a beautiful thing, Yo Lyme what's the deal with the tooth, I may have some Ibuprofen in my bag, you're welcome 2 um! Keep us the talking people, I luv it, My amigo seems 2 have a little sickness this morning I think we need the good Doctor 2 pay us a visit.

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 09:55 AM
we have PI guys coming huh?? is that who Ingleside is playing first in the playoffs?? GEEZUS i hope not! LOL. yeah, i have been wondering the same....i dont know if the Sinton kids are feeling the heat as much as the IHS kids...i mean...for the Sinton kids, its just another game, but for Ingleside its "SINTON" the #7 ranked team in the state...who they havent beat in 5+ years..... but at the same time..i'm sure there is a LITTLE bit of "i wonder" going on in Sinton because of IHS' 180 theyve done. so i guess its just really hard to say. i'm definately up for meeting up and whatnot come halftime Friday. the smoking area is just outside the main gate in front of the ticket booth.

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 09:56 AM
the only thing that will stop me is a broken bone, i will have a friend of mine with me. He's from Houston, took him to the AP/Sinton game, and he got hooked on South Texas football. . . . smart guy, wouldnt you say Every one from Houston falls 4 the Lyme You r a kool kat, and I'm from Houston.

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 09:57 AM
IHS and 303a - Did you notice what you said? Your friends and family got hooked because you were both playing Aransas Pass - the common denominator. Oh, AND you both won!:D LOL...ah...well for me it was just the last home game...i havent been to one since! i missed the Mathis game.

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 09:58 AM
Leon's luvs to hear people communicate, It's a beautiful thing, Yo Lyme what's the deal with the tooth, I may have some Ibuprofen in my bag, you're welcome 2 um! Keep us the talking people, I luv it, My amigo seems 2 have a little sickness this morning I think we need the good Doctor 2 pay us a visit.

I have some ibuprofen and i took a pain killer last night, so im good right now. . .if i have to take one at work, that will be weird. . . but we'd like to welcome everyone to the show, and think about this. . . the more people we get hooked on SoTex HS football, the more money for our economies

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 09:59 AM
I have some ibuprofen and i took a pain killer last night, so im good right now. . .if i have to take one at work, that will be weird. . . but we'd like to welcome everyone to the show, and think about this. . . the more people we get hooked on SoTex HS football, the more money for our economies very very interesting, good point!! :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 10:01 AM
in the time it took me to write my last response, 5 responses were added to the page

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 10:02 AM
LOL....i'm hovering over this one like a paratrooper, in and out before anyone knows i was there. :p

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 10:06 AM
so ive noticed

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 10:07 AM
3A Football, Fans, and Friday nites Man it can't get no better than this, I'm looking 4 a T-shirt with Leon on it, so I can Put Cunbed10 on the front or back, this will be the playoff shirt that I will wear so that I can meet more people on the site, give Leon a hollar if u know where 2 find a shirt with my picture on it, p.s. I haven't been home in a while HOuston may have me on a shirt? Let's go get'em Dogs, Let's go get'em.

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 10:09 AM
what can i say...i'm enjoying the conversation :) question: how is Sinton's depth? i noticed that AP didnt have alot of depth for the enrollment they have.

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 10:17 AM
what can i say...i'm enjoying the conversation :) question: how is Sinton's depth? i noticed that AP didnt have alot of depth for the enrollment they have.

At RB, ill tell you this, every one of the RBs could probably start on any team. . .

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 10:19 AM
At RB, ill tell you this, every one of the RBs could probably start on any team. . . yeah....Sinton has always had a stable of QBs and RBs best i can recall. another question.... the Zack Peterson kid from the Adrian and Co. team....he is at Kingsville now playing Javelina ball correct?

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 10:28 AM
yessir

44INAROW
10-28-2004, 10:29 AM
I have some ibuprofen and i took a pain killer last night, so im good right now. . .if i have to take one at work, that will be weird. . . but we'd like to welcome everyone to the show, and think about this. . . the more people we get hooked on SoTex HS football, the more money for our economies

303 - Going into MOM GEAR HERE - Please take care of the tooth problem.. you need to be healthy to get us through the playoffs.......... :inlove:

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 10:34 AM
i know, my mom is on my Instant Messenger tellin me the same thing. . .so i am going to get this taken care of. . . i still need to host our show

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 10:46 AM
i know, my mom is on my Instant Messenger tellin me the same thing. . .so i am going to get this taken care of. . . i still need to host our show If u need Leon 2 fill N, U NO I wil

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 10:47 AM
im good, i can handle it, i think

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 10:48 AM
Yo! Lyme who R the quess 4 2dae's show RAngerMom would be a good candidate, we haven't heard from her in a while.

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 10:49 AM
Yo! Lyme who R the quess 4 2dae's show RAngerMom would be a good candidate, we haven't heard from her in a while. i'd be more than happy to be a guest on the top rated 3ADL show of the year! just lemme know when!

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 10:52 AM
we'll start with IHStangFan, how you been this morning

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 10:55 AM
we'll start with IHStangFan, how you been this morning hey D303PP, doin great...you? i'm just waiting for Friday, for many reasons! its been a long week w/ my counterpart on TDY to Ft. Hood....been workin like a one legged man in an arse kickin contest!! but its been rewarding.

44INAROW
10-28-2004, 10:57 AM
hey D303PP, doin great...you? i'm just waiting for Friday, for many reasons! its been a long week w/ my counterpart on TDY to Ft. Hood....been workin like a one legged man in an arse kickin contest!! but its been rewarding. is that anything like a one armed man putting up wall paper? lol

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 10:58 AM
is that anything like a one armed man putting up wall paper? lol LOL...only if hes on a slanted tile floor wearing roller blades!

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 11:01 AM
is that anything like a one armed man putting up wall paper? lol

no, its like a one legged field goal kicker

TheDOCTORdre
10-28-2004, 11:07 AM
Doctor checking in, my prescription for everyone is to take a chill pill and relax for the rest of the day

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 11:10 AM
Dr, i must say it is a pleasure to have you on the show today. . . i have to say. . it has been a hectic week, toothache and all, i am still makin it through, so what team you got this week?

handNthedirt
10-28-2004, 11:15 AM
I agree PastPlayer...the ac has been broken in my classroom for the last two days. Talk about being miserable!!!! Breathing the same dirty air for two entire days can, and will, do damage to the body and soul, ya herd?

TheDOCTORdre
10-28-2004, 11:21 AM
Dr, i must say it is a pleasure to have you on the show today. . . i have to say. . it has been a hectic week, toothache and all, i am still makin it through, so what team you got this week?

The Doctor always has the winning team

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
I agree PastPlayer...the ac has been broken in my classroom for the last two days. Talk about being miserable!!!! Breathing the same dirty air for two entire days can, and will, do damage to the body and soul, ya herd?

i hear ya. . . loud and clear

cunbed10
10-28-2004, 03:00 PM
Do what u want 2 let's have some fun Ya'll