PDA

View Full Version : Notice to All Liberty Posters

AggieJohn
10-28-2004, 01:48 AM
As the poster with the most seniority of being on this board i have a few things to say:

#1....Be Classy....don't talk about male anatomy or stuff like that, remember you represent past and future liberty high school panthers

#2....Don't Be Stupid....read your post before you post, honestly some of you sound like a 5 year old typing...

#3...."Dem panthers" or "we gunna stun dem" and "krunk and focus" don't even make sense nor are they acceptable english outside the halls of LHS, probably shouldn't be allowed inside either (R.I.P. Delores Bagley)

#4....don't say stuff your going to regret, i will report you

Now i have as much LHS panther pride as yall, yes even though i'm in Aggieland, but when you make yourself look ignorant, you speak volumes about our school...

Now in the words of A&M, BTHO Huffman!

sahen
10-28-2004, 01:59 AM
seriously john, i dont think they care whose been here longest...but i agree, i am glad i can fall back on the "i didnt graduate from liberty" thing when i see some of those posts...lord help my sister...

3afan
10-28-2004, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by explayer2001
As the poster with the most seniority of being on this board ...

huh?

Jody
10-28-2004, 06:31 AM
As the poster with the most seniority of being on this board i have a few things to say:

#1....Be Classy....don't talk about male anatomy or stuff like that, remember you represent past and future liberty high school panthers

#2....Don't Be Stupid....read your post before you post, honestly some of you sound like a 5 year old typing...

#3...."Dem panthers" or "we gunna stun dem" and "krunk and focus" don't even make sense nor are they acceptable english outside the halls of LHS, probably shouldn't be allowed inside either (R.I.P. Delores Bagley)

Now i have as much LHS panther pride as yall, yes even though i'm in Aggieland, but when you make yourself look ignorant, you speak volumes about our school...

In the words of the wise.....WOOOP! By the way, love your Homer dude....LOL Texas and OU have a beating coming from A&M.....very soon!

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
huh?

Liberty poster.

Bandera YaYa
10-28-2004, 09:16 AM
But I have more posts than you !!!! :p :p

44INAROW
10-28-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Liberty poster.

I had to re-read this twice.. I was thinking.. I have a nice poster of Lady Liberty in my office lol.. j/k with you explayer -

IHStangFan
10-28-2004, 09:20 AM

Now in the words of A&M, BTHO Huffman! LMAO!!!! i just took a focused look at your sig line, thats AWESOME!!! :clap:

jason
10-28-2004, 09:21 AM

the sad part is, he's serious.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jason
10-28-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Jody
Texas and OU have a beating coming from A&M.....very soon! maybe in basketweaving or band, lol....but in football, A&M will be dragged behind the woodshed...

AggieJohn
10-28-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
huh? calm down, calm down, i'm talking about from my home town

AggieJohn
10-28-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by jason
maybe in basketweaving or band, lol....but in football, A&M will be dragged behind the woodshed...

Dear Jason,

You still suck, and your golf game still does too.

Love,
john

tmac
10-28-2004, 10:33 AM
........did u say u cant say krunk???

AggieJohn
10-28-2004, 10:39 AM
it just sounds dumb

jason
10-28-2004, 10:40 AM
so does 'WHOOP'

tmac
10-28-2004, 10:54 AM
come on can u honestly tell me youve never gotten krunk in the club???

AggieJohn
10-28-2004, 02:00 PM
so does 'WHOOP'
so does served

onfirebball05mustang
10-28-2004, 02:08 PM
children...chill out! We've already gone through this...what's with all the hard feelings! I may just have to change my sig now!:eek:

sahen
10-28-2004, 02:38 PM
john, dont u think this post is a litle overboard in some respect...ur not their father...plus everyone on here with some sense in their head knows that all schools have fans that r like that...for them to judge Liberty as a whole by the 6 or 7 posters on here it would be a bit small minded....

Ranger Mom
10-28-2004, 02:43 PM

That whole post just cracked me up considering you have "Who sucks?" in your signature and a picture of Homer pointing at Jason....what was that about 5 year olds??

jason
10-28-2004, 02:56 PM
so does served i agree....but who says 'served'??? NOBODY

jason
10-28-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by sahen
john, dont u think this post is a litle overboard in some respect...ur not their father...plus everyone on here with some sense in their head knows that all schools have fans that r like that...for them to judge Liberty as a whole by the 6 or 7 posters on here it would be a bit small minded.... but he has seniority, so he knows best...:rolleyes:

AggieJohn
10-28-2004, 03:02 PM
i agree....but who says 'served'??? NOBODY

check your signature

jason
10-28-2004, 03:04 PM
check your signature i work in fast food, therefore i SERVE people....what is so dumb about that?

AggieJohn
10-28-2004, 03:05 PM
john, dont u think this post is a litle overboard in some respect...ur not their father...plus everyone on here with some sense in their head knows that all schools have fans that r like that...for them to judge Liberty as a whole by the 6 or 7 posters on here it would be a bit small minded....

okay, maybe your right:rolleyes:

look i can be like jason and put up :rolleyes: all over the place and then use bold comments

Panther Ross
10-28-2004, 04:41 PM

I agree with you, Jody earlier was saying how Liberty sucks for some odd reason. What did we ever do to you Jody?

Jody
10-29-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Panther Ross
I agree with you, Jody earlier was saying how Liberty sucks for some odd reason. What did we ever do to you Jody?

Nothing....I was talking about the vulgar post that was put up recently by a Liberty guy who was talking ebonics....... It was pretty darn funny, but he got slammed by someone who said they were offended and would tell.

Liberty does suck this year........just kidding.

3afan
10-29-2004, 06:50 AM
calm down, calm down, i'm talking about from my home town

did I sound excited or agitated? all i said was 'huh' .........