PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDOM HERO....AND... YO-TEX DAWG.... AND SIRSNAGSALOT!?!?!(Oct. 28th)

Flourhead
10-27-2004, 06:52 PM
hey guys i hope yall have an awesome day tomorrow

Keith7
10-27-2004, 07:00 PM
hmm this seems familiar, Sirnagsalot and RandomHero have the same b-day and turn the same age.. is this another coincidence?? like pavilion and flourhead??

can no one else see that these people have been banned before?? or is it too obvious??

Ranger Mom
10-27-2004, 07:15 PM
We all know they have been banned before.

They should thank their lucky stars that the moderators here are so totally freaking awesome that they let them continue posting even knowing who they are!!:D :D :D

creditcard
10-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
hmm this seems familiar, Sirnagsalot and RandomHero have the same b-day and turn the same age.. is this another coincidence?? like pavilion and flourhead??

can no one else see that these people have been banned before?? or is it too obvious??

well mr. know it all, i know both of these people very well and they are not the same person......i forgot its not possible for 2 friends to have the same birthdays right.....and yes we know flourhead was pavilion but was he also pavilion2???? that is the question

Keith7
10-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by creditcard
well mr. know it all, i know both of these people very well and they are not the same person......i forgot its not possible for 2 friends to have the same birthdays right.....and yes we know flourhead was pavilion but was he also pavilion2???? that is the question

no flourface was prolly pav2

creditcard
10-27-2004, 07:58 PM
true.....i have never thought of that

Keith7
10-27-2004, 08:02 PM
which one were you??