PDA

View Full Version : 1-3A Canyon vs Borger

football4life
10-27-2004, 06:15 PM
this district 1 showdown just became a lot more interesting after borger played perryton way close. havent heard much on that game, or much panhandle news whatsoever. canyon lovers and doubters should get a pretty good idea these next couple of weeks.

da mules where you at? whats the word?

Bullaholic
10-27-2004, 06:29 PM
Canyon is 8-0 and has just quietly won week after week. I think you're right that they won't get a lot of respect until they have beaten a pretty good team. I haven't seen very many of their supporters posting yet. Hope they will tell us more about the Panhandle.

GreenMonster
10-27-2004, 07:14 PM
( puttin on Perryton Ranger disguise) The 3A football in the Panhandle is the best football in the state. (spit) Heck fire an save the matches this'll be a good ol barn burner. ( takin off Perryton Ranger disguise ) I agree Ranger_ 01 this should be a good game.:D

Ranger05
10-27-2004, 07:17 PM
i honestly think canyon is way to strong for borger im sayin canyon by at least 21 probably more

Da Mules
10-27-2004, 10:30 PM
"on any given Friday night"...
If you HAD to bet, put your money on Canyon.... BUT Borger has had a lot of people out with injuries who apparently came back and played tough at Perryton. Maybe the Bulldogs have been laying low also. Given that this is a bunch of 17-18 year old kids, anything could happen.
However, I don't think they can stop the Eagles, and I don't think they will be able to move the ball against the Eagles.

Canyon 30 Borger 10

wildstangs
10-27-2004, 10:35 PM
Canyon VS. Perryton is going to be huge. If this game wasnt practically in Kansas, I would go watch it.

Da Mules
10-27-2004, 11:00 PM
Kansas? You have been misinformed, it's in lower Kanada. :D