PDA

View Full Version : Hey Aransas Pass posters!

Phil C
10-27-2004, 02:54 PM
Don't forget to check the Aransas Pass Progress that comes out today (I think) that I told you about last week. Go through it carefully. :)

TigerShark
10-27-2004, 03:03 PM
What are we looking for, the lawn mower that was stolen from a front yard or the Governor that is in town?

AP Panther Fan
10-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Okay....got the paper and the sports section was a 3/4 page article about us losing to Goliad. To add injury to insult ... they put the same page in my paper TWICE.:mad: :foul: :foul:

Flipping over to the letters to the editor, though, there was a very, very nice letter regarding the AP Volleyball girls from a gentleman from Sinton! Imagine my surprise, there are two of you that like volleyball in Sinton!:D :D :D

Just kidding! That was a great letter and it will mean alot to those girls coming from someone living in another community!

You are tops with me and btw, I now know your real name unless you forged someone else's on the letter!:D

Bandera YaYa
10-27-2004, 04:15 PM
...and what name would that be???????????? :D

Phil C
10-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Thank you AP Panther Fan and yep that is me. Of course who I am is the worst kept secret in Sinton because you can ask any Sinton athlete and they can tell you who I am. I hope the girls see it and like it. Oh and feel free to pm Bandera YaYa the name. :)

AP Panther Fan
10-27-2004, 04:30 PM
I am sure they will see it! The editor made it the first letter of quite a few. It was a super letter!

BTW - I pm'd Ya Ya:D