PDA

View Full Version : Cody Glenn out for season

andy_dufresne
10-27-2004, 01:09 PM
Little birdie told me that's the case. I heard he got roughed up pretty bad in the Diboll game last week. Left with a shoulder injury late in the third. also was dragging his tongue on numerous occasions.

mistanice
10-27-2004, 01:14 PM
I know he got hurt during the game, didnt know he would be out for the whole season?

andy_dufresne
10-27-2004, 01:32 PM
Just what I heard...Never know...maybe he could come back, assuming it's a right shoulder injury. It raises an interesting playoff picture though. If Diboll beats Crockett, like they should, then the third spot could come down to the Crockett-Rusk game next week. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's the case.

mistanice
10-27-2004, 01:41 PM
Thats correct. Hopefully Diboll can leave Crockett with a victory and have westwood at home in wk 10. Rusk has crockett for their last game. If Glenn is out, that would make things very interesting going into their last week. They do have a backup that is capable but he is no Cody.

texasjeremy
10-27-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
I know he got hurt during the game, didnt know he would be out for the whole season?

Not sure, but I guess its possible considering Rusk just has 3 games left at the most.

southern_thunder
10-27-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by andy_dufresne
Little birdie told me that's the case. I heard he got roughed up pretty bad in the Diboll game last week. Left with a shoulder injury late in the third. also was dragging his tongue on numerous occasions.

Is Glenn that good running back they have?

texasjeremy
10-27-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
Is Glenn that good running back they have?

Yeah

rusk eagle fan
10-31-2004, 08:07 AM
Cody dislocated his shoulder making a takle on defense during the Diboll game, but was back for the Hunington game Friday night. He only played a few minutes into the second half and had well over 100 yards rushing. He went into the game needing 59 yards to go over 6000 yards for his career at Rusk.