PDA

View Full Version : Vernon vs Graham

Gsquared
10-27-2004, 09:07 AM
Where do they play? Does Vernon have it all put back together, at least enough to beat Graham? I think this might be a real good game.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-27-2004, 10:23 AM
They play in Vernon. Vernon has most of their players back from injury now. The line is doing much better. This should be a good game.

Macarthur
10-27-2004, 10:25 AM
I think this game is a toss up. If Condron were not out, I would like Graham. But since he is out, I think this one is very close and will come down to a mistake/turnover late in game.

Bullaholic
10-27-2004, 10:26 AM
Looks like the game is in Vernon, GSquared. I agree that this will probably be a very good game. I think Vernon is definitely on the road to past "glory". This will be a really good test of how far down that road they have travelled. Sorry I can't give more specifics, but I haven't followed either team enough to be able to give player specifics, etc. Maybe one of the Vernon or Graham fans can provide more details into the matchup.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-27-2004, 10:31 AM
I have seen both of these teams play this year. They should have a good matchup. I think the key to this game will be stopping the 1st and 2nd down. Should either team get sacked or a tackle for a loss or a penalty it will be tough for them to get the first down.

Both teams like to run teh ball, so if either team can pass it a little, that also could make a difference. Both teams have quality players. This should be a real test for both clubs and as it look now the winner should be the district champion.

Gsquared
10-27-2004, 11:07 AM
I think it will be close either way. If I werent going to the Tatum/Spring Hill game id go to this one.

VWG
10-27-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
I think this game is a toss up. If Condron were not out, I would like Graham. But since he is out, I think this one is very close and will come down to a mistake/turnover late in game.

I have to agree with you. Losing a kid that was a Dist. MVP from last year hurts. I think this game comes down to some key players. Vernon's linebackers vs. Graham's O-line.
I also think that Graham's QB will HAVE to execute the option to a point that will free him or his RB's up more. Without the kid they lost they lose a 200lb. bruiser for a runner.