PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Biggbrother!!!

Mandy
10-26-2004, 05:52 PM
I love you. Yes I do.

Yes...it's true....no...it's not....yes?

I hope you enjoy your time BIGGBRO...you are the best...and you are MUCH cooler than the other side of the pillow.

-Mandy
p.s. may the FACE be with you

Keith7
10-26-2004, 05:53 PM
I dont get it.. what are you saying??

Mandy
10-26-2004, 05:55 PM
it doesnt matter what I'm saying...you know you get it Keith...quit hiding behind the bold text of confusion ;)

44INAROW
10-26-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Mandy
Iand you are MUCH cooler than the other side of the pillow.

-Mandy

hhmmm guess I'm showing my age here.. Is this from a song or something? :confused:

Mandy
10-26-2004, 05:57 PM
it's a saying BIGGBRO says...in the middle of the night when you flip your pillow over you know how it's cool and stuff? That's how cool he is...that's pretty cool.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2004, 05:59 PM
it's a saying BIGGBRO says...in the middle of the night when you flip your pillow over you know how it's cool and stuff? That's how cool he is...that's pretty cool.

Hey!!! I figured that out before I read the explanation!!:clap: :clap:

Happy Birthday BigBro!!

Mandy
10-26-2004, 06:02 PM
hehe Rangermom. Hello again! It's been a while since I've been around...never got to discuss my thoughts on the movie Friday Night Lights...so I'll sum it up in this thread dedicated to BIGGBROTHER. Well here it goes...aint nothing wrong with that alabama/texas quarterback. nothing wrong at all

44INAROW
10-26-2004, 06:06 PM

that is a pretty neat saying.. and it is a cool feeling:cool:

Mandy
10-26-2004, 06:07 PM
yeah...that's pretty cool. Even more cool when someone can come close to be AS cool as the pillow cool...

anyways, Happy Birthday Bigbro

Ranger Mom
10-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Hey Mandy!!

Did you get my birthday email I sent you when you went on vacation to ROMland??:D

Mandy
10-26-2004, 06:15 PM
Yes I did! I never got to thank you for that though :) I told my sister that night how nice you were and then I started to rethink my vacation days...hehe.

I got a nice tan though ;)

ILS1
10-26-2004, 08:23 PM
and you are MUCH cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Stuart Scott from ESPN's Sportcenter has been using that catch phrase as his signature saying for quite some time now. But I think I've heard it else where myself. Can't quite seem to remember tho??

:p

Mandy
10-26-2004, 10:05 PM
well maybe he's....BIGGBROTHER...who knows....we're all secret identities online ;)

BIGGBROTHER
10-26-2004, 10:19 PM
cooler than the other side of the pillow is ole southern yaw

before a/c was invented drs used this saying to explain clamyness of diseases

history channel rules and knowing that makes me cooler than
a clean fan on high

Mandy
10-26-2004, 11:04 PM
wow Biggbrother, that's like...beyond cool. You're cooler than ice too...and better than Pluto. AWESOME