PDA

View Full Version : k-ville vs Silsbee

Wildcat22
10-26-2004, 11:42 AM
i think it will be a good game unless k-ville plays like they did Friday. Which if you were there they didn't play up to their standards.

who do yall think will win

Port_town_texas
10-26-2004, 12:17 PM
K'Ville will win. period.

JasperDog94
10-26-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Port_town_texas
K'Ville will win. period. K'Ville will win? question?;)

SHS
10-26-2004, 02:01 PM
I'm sure kirbyville did play to there standards, everybody thinks shepherd is a bad team, there not!

Wildcat22
10-26-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by SHS
I'm sure kirbyville did play to there standards, everybody thinks shepherd is a bad team, there not!

no they didn't play to there standards they were still flying high from the jasper game but i think shepherd brought them back down to earth and they will bring everything they have to win this district championship friday

Port_town_texas
10-26-2004, 02:48 PM
will this be the 1st championship ( district) for them?

3ABirdMan
10-26-2004, 03:38 PM
(Jeckyl and Hyde) :mad: Bridge City has played both Kirbyville and Silsbee. After seeing both teams, in Bridge City, I think Silsbee wins this one easily. I was very impresed by their O- and D- line's size, skill, technique, and speed, as well as their over-all team speed. Kirbyville has size up front, but they didn't control the line of scrimmage as well as Silsbee. In my opinion, Silsbee vs Jasper will be a VERY good game - I was THAT impressed by Silsbee, as I've stated before.

I was told Kirbyville was missing a few starters for the BC game. After BC has recently lost several key starters, our O and D is much weaker - I know it makes a difference! IF that was the case for Kirbyville in the BC game, I still give the edge to Silsbee for depth - They subbed in their 2nd string and never really slowed down!

None of this is meant to dog on Kirbyville - It's an honest evaluation of what I've seen. Best of luck to both teams in a hard-fought, fair, sportsmanlike, injury-free game!

Goldenstick
10-26-2004, 04:49 PM
Silsbee has a good football team;)

lilt1506
10-26-2004, 09:08 PM
Silsbee has a good football team
I agree I think this is going to be the best game this week

Wildcat81
10-27-2004, 07:53 AM
K-ville, Jasper ,Silsbee could end up in three way tie.
If Silsbee beats K-ville, that will make K-ville 3-1
Silsbee will be 4-0 Jasper wins they will be 3-1.
If Jasper beats Silsbee that will make Jasper 4-1 and Silsbee 4-1
If K-ville beats Buna the last game they will be 4-1.

Wildcat22
10-27-2004, 08:37 AM
I think that K-ville is an awsome team and they are backed up by there fast and also strong running backs number 2 and 10 these backs run hard and are strong . Although 2 dosent start he shows great team spirit during games. I know the cats have this game .

sphinx-1906
10-27-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
(Jeckyl and Hyde) :mad: Bridge City has played both Kirbyville and Silsbee. After seeing both teams, in Bridge City, I think Silsbee wins this one easily. I was very impresed by their O- and D- line's size, skill, technique, and speed, as well as their over-all team speed. Kirbyville has size up front, but they didn't control the line of scrimmage as well as Silsbee. In my opinion, Silsbee vs Jasper will be a VERY good game - I was THAT impressed by Silsbee, as I've stated before.

I was told Kirbyville was missing a few starters for the BC game. After BC has recently lost several key starters, our O and D is much weaker - I know it makes a difference! IF that was the case for Kirbyville in the BC game, I still give the edge to Silsbee for depth - They subbed in their 2nd string and never really slowed down!

None of this is meant to dog on Kirbyville - It's an honest evaluation of what I've seen. Best of luck to both teams in a hard-fought, fair, sportsmanlike, injury-free game!

I think that is a good and fair evaluation. I think that that these two are pretty evenly matched and if they both bring their A game it will be one hell of a game. Kirbyville's defense is very impressive. I think it will come down to turnovers.

TigerShark
10-27-2004, 09:21 AM
Hello Sphinx.

Have not heard from you in a while, too bad the 2a site bit the dust. I miss you, Duck and BackWoods. I haven't heard from Tater either. What's going on. Must be a boring year in Eagle Land. I saw where big Sam made 50 years as the voice of the Eagles; can he make 50 more? Give a shout out to your boy.

P.S. - Did you see your boy Cumbed, posing as Leon. I wonder if he remembers you and the rival we once had. I was so glad for the Running Rabbits of Atlanta, they made that Cumbed eat crow.

K-ville BBAll 20
10-27-2004, 10:00 AM
This will be a very challenging game for Kirbyville. So Good Luck!!!

OFFENSE wins games DEFENSE wins championships!!!

Port_town_texas
10-27-2004, 11:32 AM
ALREADY!!!!!

Go 'Cats!!!:)

sphinx-1906
10-27-2004, 01:51 PM
Sup Tiger!!!

Yeah I saw LEON on the site and laughed my butt off. Ol cunbed has been a pretty good supporter of ours this year . He has been real positive in his posts. Man whrer have you been? we have been missing you down here to. Me, Tater, Mean G, and Shallow Hal saw your score on the late show Friday, congrats. Trey is wanting to hide in the closet with Dru, so yall hurry up and get down here. The fifth month crew misses the Bruin crew a ton. Holla back at ya boy.

shspiratefan
10-27-2004, 03:40 PM
i think it will be a good game unless k-ville plays like they did Friday. Which if you were there they didn't play up to their standards.

what do you mean unless they play like they did friday. Do you realize that shepheds defense is allowing less than 100 yards rushing. And total yards of less than 200. What are you trying to say. I think that people dont want to beleive taht the Pirates from Shepherd are for real. Shepherd did everything but outscore kirbyville last friday night. At the end of the half and at the end of the game they had plays that would have drastically changed the outcoe of that football game. Even though they gave up two touchdowns early I think Shpeherd outplayed Kirbyville.

j_dog
10-27-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by shspiratefan
.... I think that people dont want to beleive taht the Pirates from Shepherd are for real. .....
I think most knowledgeable fans in East Texas realize that Shepherd has turned their program around. The thing is that it takes time to turn a program around, and it takes even longer to get recognized for it. Winning a few rounds in the playoffs seems to be the surest way to get recognized.

I am looking forward to seeing your team Friday night and may the best team win. :)

lilt1506
10-27-2004, 06:31 PM
Silsbee vs. Kville 2 days

Wildcat81
10-28-2004, 12:07 PM
K-ville vs Slisbee tomorrow.

sphinx-1906
10-28-2004, 12:53 PM
SHSPIRATEFAN I hope you are not upset by what you have read in the past few weeks. There are a lot of people who have realized that Shepherd has had a good season thus far and I for one hope it continues to improve. I think jdog is right though, it takes more than one season. This year has been a good one and good luck in the future, but don't get upset if you don't get the respect that a Jasper or Kirbyville gets. Just a few short years ago Kirbyville was in the same boat and they have done a hell of a job turning that program around. Now they get well deserved respect.

Wildcat81
10-28-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by sphinx-1906
SHSPIRATEFAN I hope you are not upset by what you have read in the past few weeks. There are a lot of people who have realized that Shepherd has had a good season thus far and I for one hope it continues to improve. I think jdog is right though, it takes more than one season. This year has been a good one and good luck in the future, but don't get upset if you don't get the respect that a Jasper or Kirbyville gets. Just a few short years ago Kirbyville was in the same boat and they have done a hell of a job turning that program around. Now they get well deserved respect.

I have to agree with that K-ville has been in the seller a few timesin the past. hard work and dedication.

3ABirdMan
10-30-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan

AGAIN........

I HATE to say I told you so, but..........

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!