PDA

View Full Version : Now this is funny

Gsquared
10-26-2004, 09:27 AM
On another board there are several people from Tatum claiming that Tatum has 5 or 6 kids running 4.'3's

southern_thunder
10-26-2004, 09:36 AM
That is funny but what is on the cooking show this morning??:D

cunbed10
10-26-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
That is funny but what is on the cooking show this morning??:D I don't know what's on the cooking show, but I don know what'z on the Leon's Morning Show:D

Gsquared
10-26-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
That is funny but what is on the cooking show this morning??:D
Some fat Italian guy is on, just flipped thru the channels. Yesterday I took a nap while Mr Rogers was on. Woke up to King Friday giving the Prince a lesson in morals. Man, why dont those puppets mouths move when they talk? I just dont buy it Rogers! Dude, im ready to go back to work

44INAROW
10-26-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Some fat Italian guy is on, just flipped thru the channels. Yesterday I took a nap while Mr Rogers was on. Woke up to King Friday giving the Prince a lesson in morals. Man, why dont those puppets mouths move when they talk? I just dont buy it Rogers! Dude, im ready to go back to work

I ran home to grab something and THE VIEW is on ABC and they are doing remotes from Dallas and are going to show tape from when they interviewed people tailgating for the OU/Texas game -

Gsquared
10-26-2004, 10:19 AM
They are in Dallas now? Maybe I could run down there and get on TV finally! Always wanted to do that.